Author Topic: Campaignment of Scarlet Devil  (Read 43485 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: Campaignment of Scarlet Devil
« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2011, 06:27:36 PM »
Reimu's attacks strike a pair of fairies (in... maid outfits?) which vanish with a picchu~n.

"Sorry, gotta run for now!" the woman shouts as she dashes off into the mists.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:29:55 PM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #161 on: April 13, 2011, 06:45:33 PM »

"Wai- Hey!" With no further danmaku headed her way, Reimu charges straight ahead in the direction the redhead left, firing amulets from her assembled barrier into the mist. "You won't get away with just that after attacking me out of the blue!"
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #163 on: April 13, 2011, 08:57:06 PM »
"Stop following me already!" she yells.
As the chase continues more maid fairies appear with determined expressions, attempting to dive-bomb you.
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #164 on: April 13, 2011, 09:29:57 PM »
Anyone who atempts to run away like this is clearly hiding something valuable ze!

When more fairies appear, Marisa gets on top of her broom and summons six laser orbs for maximum spread.

Weapon Select:Piercing Type-ILLUSION LASER!

If you think your friends can even slow us down you're sorely mistaken ze!
-roars Marisa in triumph as her lasers pierce trough multiple fairies at once in point-blank range, creating a safe path for the magician.

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2011, 04:52:25 AM »

"Well, stop running away!" Though slower than Marisa, Reimu continues the chase at full speed slightly behind the witch, allowing Marisa to take care of most of the fairy maid assailants and alternatingly dodging the rest or ramming them with her amulets and/or Yin-Yang Orbs.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2011, 10:21:22 AM »
"You know, you can follow me but you won't find anything!"
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #167 on: April 14, 2011, 10:27:18 AM »

"It's you we're trying to find, so just stop running already!" With that Reimu does a double-take. "-So, is there something here we'd want to find?"

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2011, 06:27:53 PM »
There is no answer to that question you can make out.

After another minute or two she skids to a halt in front of a wrought-iron gate, and turns to face you. On the other side you can see an elaborate Western-style building that might be a mansion or university, painted in a dull reddish colour.

...Now that you can see the woman more clearly, you can read the character on her hat.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 06:34:40 PM by Prime32 »
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #169 on: April 14, 2011, 06:57:35 PM »

Landing in front of the redhead, Reimu lazily points her gohei at her. "Hmph. About time. Well, thanks for leading the way. So, why is it that the sun only shines here? Are you the culprit? Is the culpruit hiding out in that mansion?" She raises an eyebrow as she recognizes the character on the redhead's hat. "Ah... so you're that 'red dragon'? Heh... Fairies."
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:43:16 AM by Agita »

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2011, 07:12:48 AM »

You know, I heard that dragons like to protect treasure hoards. I bet that mansion is filled with lots of nice stuff ze!

Turning to the woman, Marisa says:

Ok, we're not interested in following you anymore. Just let us pass ze!

Then rising slowly in the air Marisa tries to pass over the walls and take a closer look trough the nearest window to the interior of the building.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2011, 12:16:05 PM »
"Fairies? So that was a scout? I thought there'd be at least three of you." Glancing around warily, she spots Marisa apparently colliding with thin air above the wall.
"I can't let you do that." she says with a smile.
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2011, 12:55:22 PM »

"Scout? Marisa got in a fight, and the fairy bragged about defeating a red dragon... Anyway, stop talking in riddles! Or do I have to beat you up to get a straight answer out of you, miss red dragon?"

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #173 on: April 16, 2011, 10:16:45 PM »
The tip of Marisa's broom suddenly collides with something invisible, making her violently stop in mid flight. She isn't exactly suprised tough. It would be too good if a simple land barrier was the only thing keeping strangers away from the house in a land filled with flying creatures.

Backing away and landing near Reimu,  Marisa asks the mysterious woman:

So you're the guard of this place? You better let us pass, we're really in an hurry. That shrine maiden isn't joking, she'll really kick your ass if you try to stand in our path ze!

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #174 on: April 18, 2011, 12:27:21 PM »
"I'm just a normal person who guards." she mumbles.

"Wait, defeated?" She blinks.

"I didn't lose to a fairy!"
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #175 on: April 18, 2011, 12:39:13 PM »

"Hm?" Reimu raises an eyebrow at the guard's response. "That's a pretty suspicious reaction, isn't it..."

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #177 on: April 19, 2011, 10:22:12 PM »
So then, you're a normal person. I guess you'll have to punish us here ze.-answers Marisa calmly.
"What does that have to do with it?! You know, you could just leave."

"Hm?" Reimu raises an eyebrow at the guard's response. "That's a pretty suspicious reaction, isn't it..."
One of her eyes twitches a little.
"Who do you think you're talking to?"
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #178 on: April 20, 2011, 06:09:12 AM »

"I'm talking to a chick who attacked me out of the blue, hasn't given me a straight answer, and might have been beaten by a fairy! Who do you think you're talking to?"