Author Topic: More Things That Make You LOL  (Read 367210 times)

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
  • You've got one round to give a rat's ass.
    • Email
Re: More Things That Make You LOL
« Reply #1740 on: October 14, 2010, 03:33:06 AM »
Quote from: Veekie
Though getting punched through a wall by stray Master Sparks at random can't be good for your composure.

Think about the poor insurance rates.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #1741 on: October 14, 2010, 09:09:09 AM »
Though getting punched through a wall by stray Master Sparks at random can't be good for your composure.

Nobody loses limbs and stuff, and there's no hospital in sight. I don't think insurance agents have any trouble.
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #1742 on: October 14, 2010, 09:26:29 AM »
Normally, I love Penny Arcade, but this one was particularly good.  I don't know.  Maybe it's my dislike of 4E or something. ;)
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #1743 on: October 14, 2010, 04:33:14 PM »

Nobody loses limbs and stuff, and there's no hospital in sight. I don't think insurance agents have any trouble.

Nick, if people were randomly thrown through walls by nonlethal Master Sparks, home insurance rates would be terrible.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #1744 on: October 14, 2010, 04:34:13 PM »
A friend of mine told me today that he had spoken to a chinese exchange studen who had asked him "Is it alwyas this cold here in the winter?" when it was 5 centigrades outside. After the initial laughter he had managed to explain to him that he could expect -30 when winter arrived and that this was only early autumn.
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #1745 on: October 14, 2010, 10:57:31 PM »

Nick, if people were randomly thrown through walls by nonlethal Master Sparks, home insurance rates would be terrible.

Yet strangely, the only buildings I see torn apart are Reimu's shrine and the Scarlet Devil Mansion most of the time.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #1746 on: October 15, 2010, 04:15:50 AM »
Pay close attention to the areas the User Of Master Sparks visit regularly.
Obviously she has to be within the rough vicinity and the human village doesn't have as much loot or interesting people to troll.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Bauglir

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • TriOptimum
« Reply #1747 on: October 17, 2010, 07:04:40 PM »
Filling out a grad app, and had typed "Baug" before realizing that it was "Former Name" and that that made a lot more sense than "Forumer", which isn't even a word. I must not be getting enough sleep or something.
So you end up stuck in an endless loop, unable to act, forever.

In retrospect, much like Keanu Reeves.

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #1748 on: October 17, 2010, 07:12:59 PM »
Filling out a grad app, and had typed "Baug" before realizing that it was "Former Name" and that that made a lot more sense than "Forumer", which isn't even a word. I must not be getting enough sleep or something.
Or maybe you're getting too much sleep. :P
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Bauglir

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • TriOptimum
« Reply #1749 on: October 17, 2010, 08:11:57 PM »
Or maybe you're getting too much sleep. :P

Rats, and here I had such a great excuse for boosting my intake past 10 hours per day.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #1751 on: October 18, 2010, 01:59:36 AM »
That woman's insane. According to her, the suffix -ist means one who celebrates. So by being a feminist, she "celebrates her femininity." And she claims to be an English major.

...What I want to know is what she thinks the word "rapist" means.

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #1752 on: October 18, 2010, 02:07:42 AM »
Wait...who the hell is she?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Bauglir

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • TriOptimum
« Reply #1753 on: October 18, 2010, 02:17:36 AM »
That woman's insane. According to her, the suffix -ist means one who celebrates. So by being a feminist, she "celebrates her femininity." And she claims to be an English major.

...What I want to know is what she thinks the word "rapist" means.

I'm not sure, but I'm certain a conical, brightly colored hat is involved.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #1754 on: October 18, 2010, 02:50:53 AM »

She's the Republican candidate for the governor of Delaware, and Tea Party enthusiast.  She's widely mocked so much I can't believe you haven't seen this before.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 02:52:29 AM by bhu »

Sinfire Titan

• Organ Grinder
    • Email

[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #1756 on: October 18, 2010, 08:41:15 AM »
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #1757 on: October 18, 2010, 08:57:46 AM »

She's the Republican candidate for the governor of Delaware, and Tea Party enthusiast.  She's widely mocked so much I can't believe you haven't seen this before.

Believe me, here in Singapore, people are still laughing at Palin.

And erm, wtf is a Tea Party enthusiast. Are they like descendants of the instigators of the Boston Tea Party, which if I remember correctly were a bunch of smugglers protesting against...smuggling?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #1758 on: October 18, 2010, 09:46:31 AM »

Senate, not governor.
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #1759 on: October 18, 2010, 11:39:46 AM »

Believe me, here in Singapore, people are still laughing at Palin.

And erm, wtf is a Tea Party enthusiast. Are they like descendants of the instigators of the Boston Tea Party, which if I remember correctly were a bunch of smugglers protesting against...smuggling?

Your memory fails you, sir. The men behind the Boston Tea Party were protesting abusive taxes from England on tea and stamps. Since the british were very enthusiastic about their 5 o'clock tea, some of the local dumped a certain smuggling ship's contents into the ocean in protest.

From context, I wager that Tea Party enthusiast is basically an unfucked "we are feminists, your argument is invalid" bitch of some sort.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!