Author Topic: Character Planning  (Read 57313 times)

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
Re: Character Planning
« Reply #480 on: February 09, 2010, 11:22:58 AM »
I wish it were a joke. :rollseyes

Seriously though, if any of you are aware of Keep on the Shadowfell, the first leg entails fighting against a lot of kobolds, then against a lot of goblins, hobgoblins, skeletons and the like. It's standard 1st-level stuff. However, for this, since you guys are beginning at such an advanced level, comparatively, the first encounter will be against kobolds with class levels and one or two "lieutenant" type creatures. However, there is going to be a vast departure from the adventure as written after that as the plot thickens. You guys should gain a couple of levels before the end of this leg of the campaign, at least that's the intention.

I hope that's ok with you guys. :)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 03:13:03 PM by VennDygrem »

Chemus

• Donkey Kong
« Reply #481 on: February 10, 2010, 04:39:29 PM »
I have no problems with kobolds with class levels, except that as TML said:[spoiler]We're toast.[/spoiler] I still think that as far as Camlen is concerned, battle is best served chilled.
*waves hand* This is not the sig you're looking for...
The freely downloadable and searchable 3.5 SRD I prefer (Web)
Camlen, Enniwey

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #482 on: February 10, 2010, 08:24:55 PM »
If you're serious, then I think you're overreacting. You guys are level 7 with plenty of special abilities, and you're about to get to town to rest. You guys will be able unleash the big guns on these guys. XD

Chemus

• Donkey Kong
« Reply #483 on: February 10, 2010, 08:41:12 PM »
But as Camlen is a realist, he knows that any battle can mean death. Not necessarily so in D&D, but he doesn't know he's a character...yet.

And kobolds are very evil-nasty-bad-icky-not-nice lizard-dragons. With traps.
*waves hand* This is not the sig you're looking for...
The freely downloadable and searchable 3.5 SRD I prefer (Web)
Camlen, Enniwey

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #484 on: February 10, 2010, 09:01:27 PM »
If you're serious, then I think you're overreacting. You guys are level 7 with plenty of special abilities, and you're about to get to town to rest. You guys will be able unleash the big guns on these guys. XD
Ah. Kobolds.

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."

Especially true for Mytos!..... well, probably only true for Mytos...

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #485 on: February 11, 2010, 02:07:09 AM »
I think maybe this weekend I'll be able to get something up. A bit busy until then.
----------
Edit:
It's been a busier weekend than I thought. I'll try to get something up for you guys later on tomorrow/tonight (It's 2:13 am right now, so it's technically Sunday. Sunday night, here. I have work, but after that I should be able to work something out for you).
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 04:14:02 AM by VennDygrem »