Author Topic: The Haps  (Read 3819 times)

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
Re: The Haps
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2010, 03:34:07 AM »
Look at me, I'm going to play too!

As an aside: Bowen, why is it that you seem to be in almost every game that I'm in?   :p

I'll wait until everybody else has a character idea picked out, I've got some ideas for all the roles and not leaning in any particular direction yet.
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2010, 03:59:34 AM »
I'm also rather certain tallan is playing a Psion, so you guys will have a controller, too.

Don't get too hung up on the roles since I can adapt things around the group. The game I run on fridays has anywhere from 5 to 8 players each week, half of which are strikers or secondary-strikers. The first set of players didn't have a single Leader, so I just gave the group a couple extra healing potions to start with, and they managed just fine.

Play what's fun. :)

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2010, 04:02:56 AM »
I'm also rather certain tallan is playing a Psion, so you guys will have a controller, too.

Don't get too hung up on the roles since I can adapt things around the group. The game I run on fridays has anywhere from 5 to 8 players each week, half of which are strikers or secondary-strikers. The first set of players didn't have a single Leader, so I just gave the group a couple extra healing potions to start with, and they managed just fine.

Play what's fun. :)

I've played everything but a controller and had fun, so I'm fine.   :P
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self