Author Topic: Help me find my wagon, please.  (Read 5417 times)

Morokael

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Re: Help me find my wagon, please.
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2008, 01:58:43 AM »
A lot of great (and hilarious) ideas.

I have to say, having the wagon being a semi-aware construct is building on me...

Straw_Man

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2008, 04:01:13 AM »
A lot of great (and hilarious) ideas.

I have to say, having the wagon being a semi-aware construct is building on me...

May we ask what  level you are and if you have a Wiz. or Arfc. in the party. If you want it, we can build it.
"No, no, don't think, Maya." Ritsuko chided. "We will not gattai the Evas or their pilots.

Such thoughts lead inevitably to transformation sequences."

emissary666

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2008, 03:59:55 PM »
Explosive ruins would work nicely. Even better would be to have a large vat of alchemists fire with a dove perched upon a lever that will open the vat when released. Have a monk using quivering palm on the dove. When you find the wagon is gone, have the monk kill the dove. Follow the smoke and you will find whatever is left of your wagon.
I make little kids cry
Steady As A Goat
Warning: You may have already been set on fire

Bread does not need a reason

mace_of_sauron

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Of old he was an elven king...
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 07:54:32 PM »

Hmm, I wonder if you could airwalk it, help it get into the dungeon. Regretably I don't think Shrink Item works that way ... maybe ... holy mother of God ... hows this sound guys?

Warforged, enlarged, alter self'd into a wagon. A frigging Transformer! Maybe not the most practical though, and there no WBL to indicate where we should stop the Opt. I mean, Summon Monster Scroll & UMD or full caster - ask a Djinna Wish to have your wagon unstealable.

Brilliant +1 :D. I'm defenately going to need to base a campaign on this

on topic:
Couldn't you just hide the wagon. Most dungeon entrances are pretty remote, you could move it into the woods and put branches over it. The DM would have to be really mean to have an NPC stumble on it if it was well hidden. there are also many illusion spells that you could use to better hide it. Push the cart against a natural rock face then make an illusionary continuation of the wall down over the cart. It might look wierd but unless the NPC climbed on it or something it would look like a bulge in the rock.

JaronK

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2008, 04:24:51 AM »
Well, if you've got Necromancers available, try using Haunt Shift.  Just haunt shift a porpoise skeleton into the wagon with orders to, if it hasn't seen you for three days, drive back to the last place it saw you at top speed.  That way, if it gets stolen, it will seem normal until it's been too long, and then suddenly race off with a base speed of 80'.  Yehaw.  Also you can order it around that way, again at very high speeds.

JaronK