Author Topic: Campaign Thread V: Boobies in the Basement Make Up for an otherwise dull day  (Read 34850 times)

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
"This place looksh pretty nice, never had anything like this back home."

[spoiler]Woo, quick action sobering.[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
"So are you taking it gentlemen?"

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
Alcy begins to speak up about there being females in present company, but stops when she remembers that, effectively, she is currently a genderless, insubstantial ball of light.

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
Nanshork

[spoiler]The nightdress is lifted.  You will have a penalty for insertion so I'd go for taking 10 or 20 if i were u[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
I'll take 20.
[/spoiler]
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
"I'd say so, if our leader would so kindly sign the papers..." Zach turns to Cusic, hinting.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Nanshork

[spoiler]The nightdress is lifted.  You will have a penalty for insertion so I'd go for taking 10 or 20 if i were u[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
I'll take 20.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]It is done.  You feel the need to wash your paw overwhelmingly.

"Awright dude lets boogie.  We'll sneak back in and set it off when she gets up in the morning."[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
"I'd say so, if our leader would so kindly sign the papers..." Zach turns to Cusic, hinting.

"Ah yes, madam I just need you to initial here..and here...and here...and here, and here."

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
"Ah yes, madam I just need you to initial here..and here...and here...and here, and here."
Ceus moves to help Cusic with the paperwork. Gods forbid we let her do it on her own.
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Ceus moves to help Cusic with the paperwork. Gods forbid we let her do it on her own.

ooc: is hard to mess up initials

The former owner thanks you with tears in his eyes, and gives you all hugs.

"Thank you.  Thank you I was hoping someone would help The Velvet Fist live on."

He turns and whips open the door laughing maniacally at what you believe may be the aforementioned relatives. 

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA! FUCK YOU, YOU THIEVING LITTLE BASTARDS!  I TOLD YOU I'D MAKE SURE YOU DIDNT TEAR THE PLACE DOWN BEFORE I DIED!! "

He runs into the street screaming "I'm Free!" or something to that effect where he is promptly struck by a lightning bolt and dies.  The family walks over, spits on his corpse, looks at you and says "lawsuit" before walking away.

The signatory tells you not to worry the deal is pretty ironclad and they don't have a leg to stand on.

A bit later the Sheriff drops by "So I hear you finally made a choice.  Nice one.  As of now you officially own the building.  Technically the government owns the land, but we don't charge rent.  We just ask you participate in defense of the city in case of attack.  Your old place is only a block away so I'll drop by and let them know where you are.  You'll need to clean this place and get it stocked before settling in.  The city will help with that too, but after that you're on your own.  Whether you profit or not is up to you.  Make good decisions."

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
He runs into the street screaming "I'm Free!" or something to that effect where he is promptly struck by a lightning bolt and dies.  The family walks over, spits on his corpse, looks at you and says "lawsuit" before walking away.
Just before they leave range, Ceus Transmits Possession is nine tenths of the law.

A bit later the Sheriff drops by "So I hear you finally made a choice.  Nice one.  As of now you officially own the building.  Technically the government owns the land, but we don't charge rent.  We just ask you participate in defense of the city in case of attack.  Your old place is only a block away so I'll drop by and let them know where you are.  You'll need to clean this place and get it stocked before settling in.  The city will help with that too, but after that you're on your own.  Whether you profit or not is up to you.  Make good decisions."
We'll need some basic carpentry work, but it's mostly cleaning and getting new furniture. Really, we could probably get a small sum of gold and handle it ourselves.

[spoiler]
ooc: is hard to mess up initials
Shows how much Ceus trusts Cusic with paper work.
Also, 5 Carpenters for 10 days is 15 gp. New furniture probably isn't that much. If we can get the city to throw use some chump change at this level (because 500 gp is a fraction of the gear 1 person has), we should have enough to furnish the place well and maybe even get a good forge.[/spoiler]
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
The Sheriff leaves the hiring of carpenters, etc up to you, and even makes a few neighborhood suggestions (some of whom you recognize from teh sewer worm fracas).  As he leaves Dina Grigovakis (Tohr and Rosa's less freakishly strong daughter) shows up with a basket of sandwiches and asks if you're looking for cleaners for a few days as her family would be interested in some extra money.

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
"We do have some cleaning and remodeling to do, and I'm sure the rest of the team.... or rather, guild now, I suppose... would rather help your family out than some hirelings."

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
Nanshork

[spoiler]
I'll take 20.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]It is done.  You feel the need to wash your paw overwhelmingly.

"Awright dude lets boogie.  We'll sneak back in and set it off when she gets up in the morning."[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Kintal goes and washes himself in the closest thing to bleach he can find.
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Nan

[spoiler]" Go get some rest.  We'll come get you to set this thing off tomorrow."

They awake you early and you travel back to the Street of the Gawds in desperate need of coffee.  In the meantime you've had scant sleep and overheard that the group was going to search for a lair today.  With luck you can finish this and get back before they pick a bad one.

"Okay, she's up. and getting ready for her 'morning constitutional'.  She's been bitchy all day.  You ready for this?"[/spoiler]

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
Nan

[spoiler]" Go get some rest.  We'll come get you to set this thing off tomorrow."

They awake you early and you travel back to the Street of the Gawds in desperate need of coffee.  In the meantime you've had scant sleep and overheard that the group was going to search for a lair today.  With luck you can finish this and get back before they pick a bad one.

"Okay, she's up. and getting ready for her 'morning constitutional'.  She's been bitchy all day.  You ready for this?"[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Kintal nods.  "Let's do this."
[/spoiler]
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Nan

[spoiler]Sneaking into the temple is easy.  The nuns seem eager for mousing cats.  You find the mouse levels here disturbingly high too.  Granted after listening to the nuns nstruct people on how to lead their daily lives maybe the mice are  a punishment. 

You sneak toward the 'facilities' area, and can hear a strained "huuuuuuurgh' from inside.  Apparently they have benches with holes in them leading to a sewer below.  The High Priestess is there apparently attempting to dislodge a grenade.

"You wanna do it now or try timing it for just when it exits?"[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
"We do have some cleaning and remodeling to do, and I'm sure the rest of the team.... or rather, guild now, I suppose... would rather help your family out than some hirelings."

"My family can help with the cleaning, there are local carpenters on their way now.  You holding interviews for staff today or waiting till more is done?  Who's in charge of the shopping?"

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
"Most likely Cusic, though Ceus is probably helping assisting with it for organizations sake. I'm pretty much just cleaning; a sword isn't terribly useful for carpentry. I knew I should have been studying other skills...." Currently, Zach seems to be dressed in his sandals and hakama only, his haori and kimono folded next to his sword on a clean piece of flooring. With a lump of a rag in hand and a shoddy bucket containing water, he seems to have started cleaning the floors.

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
Nan

[spoiler]Sneaking into the temple is easy.  The nuns seem eager for mousing cats.  You find the mouse levels here disturbingly high too.  Granted after listening to the nuns nstruct people on how to lead their daily lives maybe the mice are  a punishment. 

You sneak toward the 'facilities' area, and can hear a strained "huuuuuuurgh' from inside.  Apparently they have benches with holes in them leading to a sewer below.  The High Priestess is there apparently attempting to dislodge a grenade.

[spoiler]
"Hmm, what would be more hilarious?"
[/spoiler]
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Nan

[spoiler]
"Hmm, what would be more hilarious?"
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]"If you time it right the splosion could shower her in poops."[/spoiler]