Author Topic: Campaign Thread V: Boobies in the Basement Make Up for an otherwise dull day  (Read 34853 times)

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
Zach slides into the room with his protective haori sliding onto his shoulders as he does. One hand on the sword, he shouts, "The hell is going on in here?!"

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
Kintal appears back into the lives of his wonderful companions.  "So, what is going on here?  If anybody asks, I haven't been anywhere near the temple district...."
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Kintal appears back into the lives of his wonderful companions.  "So, what is going on here?  If anybody asks, I haven't been anywhere near the temple district...."

You see a giant automaton, a bunch of squirrels, several Dwarves, some of the broken Kneecap staff, and the Samurai.

All those elsewhere in the house hear a loud crash.

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Bill comes back from the garden to inspect the loud noise. May we help you? he asks of the big ... thing
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Joseph will do a sweep of the house for ghostys to desperse of

You have a detect undead method?

ooc [spoiler]yes its called stumble blindly and cast turn undead at suspicious rooms [/spoiler]
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Joseph will do a sweep of the house for ghostys to desperse of

You have a detect undead method?

ooc [spoiler]yes its called stumble blindly and cast turn undead at suspicious rooms [/spoiler]

You're in the middle of doing this when Ted approaches you t help and there is a thunderous crash downstairs.

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
The big metal man who appears to be clad in metal crouches down a bit to see inside. At Zach's defensive surprise, it replies, "Now now, no need for such language young man."

As Bill walks in, he seems a bit surprised himself. "Oh! A talking pineapple! Oh, wait, no, no, that's not right... Well, anyway, I am here because it is being widely advertised that this outfit is hiring eligible candidates for gainful employment. Whom, might I ask, is the head of Sentient Resources within the premises?"

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
"Nature spirit, you say? Well I don't see why no-- By the gods, what is going on up there?" Bartholomeow gives the ceiling a glare as he hears the loud noise. "Anyways... if there is a garden, I'm sure we could use someone to tend it, but I'm not necessarily in charge of hiring. Out of curiosity, what were your terms of your agreement with the, um, previous owner?"

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
At the sound of the crash, Teo surfs down the banister of the main stairs into the foyer, landing without incident.
"Whats goin' on here?"

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
The new arrival's glowing, yellow eyes briefly seem to 'frown' at the sight of Teo sliding down the bannister. This must be because whatever sort of helmet or head he has is incapable of frowning itself. "Hmph, whippersnappers."

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
Seeing the giant automaton, Kintal's eyes get really wide.  "Can I ride inside of you?"
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
"Nature spirit, you say? Well I don't see why no-- By the gods, what is going on up there?" Bartholomeow gives the ceiling a glare as he hears the loud noise. "Anyways... if there is a garden, I'm sure we could use someone to tend it, but I'm not necessarily in charge of hiring. Out of curiosity, what were your terms of your agreement with the, um, previous owner?"

"We were old friends.  Well lovers really.  Pity you humans age so quickly."

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
"Woh, that was a bit more information than I was interested in finding out. I just wanted to know what you wanted as payment for taking care of the gardens miss... uh... what did you say your name was?"

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
"Ride? Inside of me? I say, most certainly not! I was once a powerful and important wizard! I am not some "pretty prancing pony", waiting for you to saddle up!"

As he says this, the metallic stranger's chestplate swings open a bit, as though on hinges. He doesn't seem to notice yet.

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
Cusic is gazing longingly at the shiny man... so shiny...

Moments later she is flying through the air at a high velocity towards him.
"Oh awesome, shiny metal man, ooh what's inside?"
She begins to bat at the strangers chest plate, knocking it back letting it rebound.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
"Woh, that was a bit more information than I was interested in finding out. I just wanted to know what you wanted as payment for taking care of the gardens miss... uh... what did you say your name was?"

"Cassandra.  Everyone calls me Boobs though.  Generally if I'm to intern for you you provide room and board while teaching me a skill that allows me to make a living on my own, with the possibility of my eventually becoming a full Guild member if you like my work."

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
Heading into the foyer, ceus politely asks the automaton How can I help you? while noticing Zandak sneaking out the front door. Oh well, he's less likely to get in trouble than anyone else here.
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
More professional sounding than he had before, and standing tall and straight now despite his shambled appearance, Zach asks in an intense manner, "Ah, so you're a wizard. What kind of job did you intend to fill here? I have to say, after our recent actions of note, I hadn't expected a wizard to so quickly seek us out for employment..." He approached the automaton as he spoke, stopping withing arms reach, and bowing ever so slightly. He seems to ignore Cusic, as if he hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary.

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
Seeing the chestplate partially open, Kintal hunches down in preparation for pouncing.  When Cusic knocks it open, he launches himself into the shiny metal man and sits inside of him triumphantly.  "Cusic, come inside and play!"
Notes to self

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Bill makes no attempt at hiding the fact that he is placing himself in such a way that he can get a proper view inside the metal man.
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?