Author Topic: Campaign Thread V: Boobies in the Basement Make Up for an otherwise dull day  (Read 34853 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
"I understand you people bought this place.  The owner let me store some personal effects in the basement, would you mind if I fetched them?  They're just some old things of sentimental value."
Ceusharath will take ten on sense motive for 34 (burning focus for inquisitor.)

She and her gigantic easily viewable bosoms do not appear to be lying.  She seems pretty nervous, though thats understandable.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Nan

[spoiler]Sneaking into the temple is easy.  The nuns seem eager for mousing cats.  You find the mouse levels here disturbingly high too.  Granted after listening to the nuns nstruct people on how to lead their daily lives maybe the mice are  a punishment. 

You sneak toward the 'facilities' area, and can hear a strained "huuuuuuurgh' from inside.  Apparently they have benches with holes in them leading to a sewer below.  The High Priestess is there apparently attempting to dislodge a grenade.

"You wanna do it now or try timing it for just when it exits?"[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
"Hmm, what would be more hilarious?"
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]"If you time it right the splosion could shower her in poops."[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
 :lmao  "Let's do that!"
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Level check to pull off the timing?[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Teo looks for a room with a view. Heights are no problem to a denizen of chaos.

Most of the upstairs rooms have a view as you're taller than nearby buildings.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Bartholomeow is curious about the small tree... so he casts detect magic and begins studying it.

It does not appear to be radiating magic.  It does appear to be growing in the dark though.

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
Nan

[spoiler]Sneaking into the temple is easy.  The nuns seem eager for mousing cats.  You find the mouse levels here disturbingly high too.  Granted after listening to the nuns nstruct people on how to lead their daily lives maybe the mice are  a punishment.  

You sneak toward the 'facilities' area, and can hear a strained "huuuuuuurgh' from inside.  Apparently they have benches with holes in them leading to a sewer below.  The High Priestess is there apparently attempting to dislodge a grenade.

"You wanna do it now or try timing it for just when it exits?"[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
"Hmm, what would be more hilarious?"
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]"If you time it right the splosion could shower her in poops."[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
 :lmao  "Let's do that!"
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Level check to pull off the timing?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
I can't think of anything better.

Level check: 17

[/spoiler]
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Is there something resembling a garden, if so Bill inspect it. Otherwise, he'll help out with the cleaning inside the building.
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Is there something resembling a garden, if so Bill inspect it. Otherwise, he'll help out with the cleaning inside the building.

There is an area in back on the grounds for the growing of things that is in startlingly good condition.  As a matter of fact you'd guarantee it's well tended by someone.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Konner where are you beginning your ghost search?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Ted walks up to Ceushareth.  "You got people doing cleaning and shopping, and I don't see much needs doing thats all 'evil miniony', mind if I interview potential interns?  I know lotsa people here."

the vampress looks at you excited "Are you hiring?  OOh! Can I be a secretary?  I know lots of the local laws, I'm a pretty good gardener, and I'm great with people!" 

She bounces in a manner that makes her dress almost dislodge.

There's a knock at the door, and you look over to see what appears to be an angel, replete with wings and halo.  "I'm looking for a Miss Alcy?"

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
Ted walks up to Ceushareth.  "You got people doing cleaning and shopping, and I don't see much needs doing thats all 'evil miniony', mind if I interview potential interns?  I know lotsa people here."
Actually, I'm thinking it would be good if you helped Joseph in his search for ghosts. On the off chance you find some, tell them we can help them.

the vampress looks at you excited "Are you hiring?  OOh! Can I be a secretary?  I know lots of the local laws, I'm a pretty good gardener, and I'm great with people!" 
She bounces in a manner that makes her dress almost dislodge.
Actually, Cusic could use a good secretary. Not sure where she is right now. Look for the cat girl.

There's a knock at the door, and you look over to see what appears to be an angel, replete with wings and halo.  "I'm looking for a Miss Alcy?"
Ceus just gives him a map of the house with Alcy marked.
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
"I'll find her after I fetch my things."

she heads downstairs

Sir Shadow

[spoiler]A pale skinned woman barely clothed in a clingy black dress with flowers for hair and doing her best to display her ample cleavage surprises you while you're intently examining the plant.

"Hi there.  I see you've found my flower."[/spoiler]

Ted heads of with Joseph

Alcy is approached by what she recognizes as a Solar "I'd like to have a word with you."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Nan

[spoiler]You are rewarded with a horrible explosion and a scream.  Followed by more screams.  You scamper quickly while there is time.  After a hearty breakfast and some debriefing by the Guild they drop you by the new house your group has just purchased.  It appears to have gained an Angel, and the most attractive woman you have ever seen.  She looks like a stereotype of a vampire with flowers for hair.   There's also dwarves working on the place, and the staff from the Broken Kneecap running about cleaning.[/spoiler]

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
Alcy is glad that she isn't being approached by one of those stick-up-the-bum Archons, but is quite surprised enough to see another Celestial here, especially one so high up in the food chain, as it were. Alcy knew Solars were 'srs bzns'.

"B-but of course."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Alcy is glad that she isn't being approached by one of those stick-up-the-bum Archons, but is quite surprised enough to see another Celestial here, especially one so high up in the food chain, as it were. Alcy knew Solars were 'srs bzns'.

"B-but of course."

"My name is Samael.  I run a group for disenfranchised celestials who have difficulty adapting.  I know this world can be hard, especially since most of us are hard wired to do certain things.  We help new  arrivals adjust to what will likely be difficult times."

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
"So... sort of a support group? Well, It... has been difficult dealing with things here. Things just don't make sense! I mean, it used to be I could smite a monster and save the litter of kittens and everyone would cheer! Here, I'd probably get tossed in jail for murdering an "innocent" creature and the kittens would be plotting to blow up an orphanage or something. Things are just... wrong here."

Alcy looks up, realizing she's starting to ramble.

"I... I'm sorry. I'm sure this isn't the time or place, but I needed to get that out. Is there some sort of meeting place, or local office or something? Brochures, you must have brochures or something, maybe I ought to start with those..."

The young Eladrin is clearly getting ahead of herself, but seems to have found some solace in the idea that she is, at least, not alone in this place.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
"We do have an office yes, here's a card.  Drop in anytime miss.  We look forward to seeing you."

And just like that he's gone.

The squirrels have come back from examining the house and report to their new benefactor.

"So what you want us to do today?"

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
Alcy looks back at the group, then down at the card. She turns into globe form and floats through the wall.

[spoiler]@bhu: I'm sure you weren't looking forward to dealing with more incorporeal hijinks anyway. :P[/spoiler]

Shortly there after, a gentle rapping upon the front door can be heard. By gentle, I mean the door bursts off its hinges as a large, metal hand gripping what seems like a slender tree trunk finishes knocking it into the house.

"Oh bother, these damnable doors aren't made like they used to be."

[spoiler]I actually rolled a strength check to see how hard he was knocking, expecting to roll low and have a modest entrance. I must say I was surprised.  :lmao
1d20(17)+8=25
Which is more than enough to break a stuck Strong quality wooden door (assuming wood based on description of potential rotted wood- also, Strong quality due to dwarven/gnomish architecture). Plus, I don't think there's any indication that the door would have even been stuck, so even easier. Plus, it's a lot funnier this way. :)[/spoiler]

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
@ Bhu[spoiler]"Hum, Yes... it would seem that I have... if you wouldn't mind my asking, what are you?"[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
@ Bhu[spoiler]"Hum, Yes... it would seem that I have... if you wouldn't mind my asking, what are you?"[/spoiler]

[spoiler]"I'm a nature spirit of sorts.  The former owner let me tend the garden in back and store a few personal effects down here.  I heard about his passing today."

she seems genuinely upset

"I asked to retrieve my things upstairs.  They also said you might be hiring?"[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
Alcy looks back at the group, then down at the card. She turns into globe form and floats through the wall.

[spoiler]@bhu: I'm sure you weren't looking forward to dealing with more incorporeal hijinks anyway. :P[/spoiler]

Shortly there after, a gentle rapping upon the front door can be heard. By gentle, I mean the door bursts off its hinges as a large, metal hand gripping what seems like a slender tree trunk finishes knocking it into the house.

"Oh bother, these damnable doors aren't made like they used to be."

[spoiler]I actually rolled a strength check to see how hard he was knocking, expecting to roll low and have a modest entrance. I must say I was surprised.  :lmao
1d20(17)+8=25
Which is more than enough to break a stuck Strong quality wooden door (assuming wood based on description of potential rotted wood- also, Strong quality due to dwarven/gnomish architecture). Plus, I don't think there's any indication that the door would have even been stuck, so even easier. Plus, it's a lot funnier this way. :)[/spoiler]

Theres a large metal thing who just burst in.  There is momentary silence before a Dwarf perks up "AWRIGHT ! Overtime!"