Author Topic: OOC Lobby  (Read 8934 times)

Sambo

• Monkey bussiness
  • I'm gonna make a supersonic man outta you!!
Re: OOC Lobby
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2009, 03:43:36 AM »
Chovox has informed me that the honor system will not apply to dice rolls so here I go:
1d20=6  well apparently the dice gods have frowned upon me :lol

Actually simadog, the awesome modifier to my previous roll makes it an uncertainty lich, making it a non-integer. So on my first roll I did not die! ha!  ;)
we need a million cc's of squeem o' goblin, stat!!

Cindel

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2009, 12:54:33 PM »
And uhhh...we're off!

:sparta
My friends went to GenCon and all they brought back for me was this lousy signature...

Currently running: Sometimes You Can't Go Home

Cindel

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2009, 08:59:38 PM »
I just noticed the reflextion in your pic doesn't match the alternative. Hmmm. . .

That's because baby terminators are also vampires, so the reflection is the original image. It's complicated, I know. Trust me, I'm a DM...
My friends went to GenCon and all they brought back for me was this lousy signature...

Simadog

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2009, 09:02:44 PM »
I just noticed the reflextion in your pic doesn't match the alternative. Hmmm. . .

That's because baby terminators are also vampires, so the reflection is the original image. It's complicated, I know. Trust me, I'm a DM...

hahahahaha

Cindel

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2009, 03:10:00 PM »
Oh, have I informed all of you that this is the only encounter in the game? I figured that since you wouldn't be able to survive past it, why bother writing anything else.  :lol :lol :lol

Cindel

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2009, 03:37:22 PM »
Sorry, I've been a little lax in referring to some of you by your character name in the game thread. It'll take a few moments, but I'll start to remember your names.

Madgeon

• Monkey bussiness
  • Let me sing you a song. Any requests?
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2009, 12:53:24 AM »
Oh, have I informed all of you that this is the only encounter in the game? I figured that since you wouldn't be able to survive past it, why bother writing anything else.  :lol :lol :lol

:pout  I am not happy at all.  :pout

Simadog

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2009, 01:06:40 AM »

:pout  I am not happy at all.  :pout

well if this is the only encounter in the game then it beater be a vary lone one

Cindel

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2009, 03:08:37 PM »
Just a heads up for everybody...this weekend, my posting will be limited. This weird girl I know is getting married on Saturday and I'm requested to be there...plus, Sunday I'll be in Detroit for the Red Bull Air Races...woohooo!!!!!

Chovox

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Veritas Vos Liberabit
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2009, 03:37:01 PM »
Hm, you don't think she would mind if we ran a gaming table at her reception? Just kidding.

I guess I will have to hop in the DM's seat until you're back! Don't worry, I will take care of your players! All right, I'll set up the first session under Chovox rule:

"It is the near future, and robots are trying to kill humanity, in the present day, they have set up a base on the moon, where they work with witch that specializes in summoning giant monsters onto the local unsuspecting community. But now a giant floating head in a tank has empowered you as his "rangers" to go and battle the minions of the enemy! Now, since I don't really believe in the ranger class as a whole, I will let you gestalt with a Tome of Battle or Incarnum class for free!

Don't worry Cindel, things will be just fine this weekend!  :D

Cindel

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2009, 10:51:37 PM »
Sorry for the delay guys. I had a couple of problems here at home. But it should be straight now.

Chovox

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Veritas Vos Liberabit
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2009, 04:36:53 AM »
Unforgivable. You know as well as I do that the game IS LIFE!  :D You will present yourself before the TRIBUNAL for punishment! :plotting Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Cindel

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2009, 10:19:44 AM »
 :sofa

Chovox

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Veritas Vos Liberabit
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2009, 10:19:59 PM »
The couch will not protect you. I have allied myself with the Dust Bunny Consortium. There is no escape.

Vellos

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2009, 10:46:39 AM »
where is everyone ???

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2009, 03:40:20 PM »
I'm around.... as always....

It looks like our DM is on a vacation   :twitch :lol

Madgeon

• Monkey bussiness
  • Let me sing you a song. Any requests?
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2009, 09:56:53 PM »
I spoke to Ryan, the DM, yesteday. He plans to post in the next few days *cross fingers.
I guess I could explain what his situation is... but I'm gonna leave it up to him what he wants to share.