Author Topic: [D&D 3.5] Homebrew Compendium  (Read 93425 times)

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
Re: [D&D 3.5] Homebrew Compendium
« Reply #220 on: August 19, 2011, 05:38:01 AM »
Hey, Boz, I finally have another thing to add!

The Totemic Warrior, a martial invoker!

Yes, now you too can use IRON HEART SURGE!... at will.
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #221 on: August 19, 2011, 08:53:17 PM »
Added that to the list. Planning to expand the idea more with feats and the like?

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
« Reply #222 on: August 20, 2011, 01:40:45 AM »
You betcha!
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #223 on: August 26, 2011, 07:15:51 AM »
Two more things I think should be included.

We have the Malefactor by Lord_Gareth.  It's a re-imagined Hexblade that has semi-warlock invocation abilities, auras, and can replace a rogue in every way.  He also made three ACFs for it.

Then there's Welknair's extended homebrewer signature.  I haven't looked at any of his other stuff, but he made 21 bloodlines!  Quite a few of them are actually based off of other homebrewed classes.  There's one for harrowed, Kellus' truenamer, the Malefactor I just mentioned, etc.
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

bkdubs123

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #224 on: September 14, 2011, 07:06:17 AM »
I'mma need you to add A Whole Mess of Warrior's Feats to this here compendium, if you would be so kind.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #225 on: September 14, 2011, 11:29:36 AM »
I don't see Archetype Soulmelds in the list.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #226 on: September 15, 2011, 03:00:12 AM »
Added. And isn't that a Green Lantern thing?

Garryl

• Hong Kong
« Reply #227 on: September 15, 2011, 03:02:27 AM »
Amechra's changed the name of his Totemic Warrior to Touched Warrior, by the way.
A Guide to Free D&D - A resource of free, official D&D resources on the web.
General listing of my homebrew.
Links to things I've worked on
[spoiler]
Idiot Crusader, refreshing maneuvers for free every round.
The Opposed Checks Handbook - Under construction.
Adaptations Handbook - Under construction.
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #228 on: September 15, 2011, 01:39:09 PM »
One of them is, yeah.
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #229 on: September 15, 2011, 02:41:32 PM »
One of them is, yeah.
Should I recognize any of the others, or is that the only sly nod?

Changed the entry for the Totemicuched Warrior.

Debihuman

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #230 on: September 18, 2011, 03:21:37 PM »
You can add anything I've posted as well: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4833534&postcount=32

Debby
P.S. Hi Bhu

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
My work

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #232 on: September 19, 2011, 02:45:34 AM »
Added all those as well as Circle of Life's Plague Doctor (thanks to Garryl for putting me on to this--his Toxicant prestige class is also excellent).

bkdubs123

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #233 on: September 22, 2011, 03:50:59 PM »
If you would please add my NEW Monk Reimagining, I would be very grateful. Keep the old one... don't know what to call this one to make it distinct, but I'm sure you'll think of something.

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #234 on: September 23, 2011, 03:03:22 AM »
Added. You're lucky I didn't go with my initial impulse. (Although really, what sort of gentleman would keep something entitled Monk: The Fisting in his compendium?) :P

bkdubs123

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #235 on: September 23, 2011, 03:22:11 AM »
Added. You're lucky I didn't go with my initial impulse. (Although really, what sort of gentleman would keep something entitled Monk: The Fisting in his compendium?) :P

LOL.

Also, while I've got you here, could you remove the entry "New and Revised FeatsFeat: Inspired by the Battlelord" from my list as "A Whole Mess of Warrior's Feats" makes it redundant, and also add this new shiny for me?

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #236 on: September 24, 2011, 03:31:58 AM »
Done and done.

Midnight_v

• Organ Grinder
  • Dulce et decorum est pro alea mori.
« Reply #237 on: September 24, 2011, 04:05:05 AM »
I have a sorcerer that is in desperate need of some love.

http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=11948.0
\\\"Disentegrate.\\\" \\\"Gust of wind.\\\" \\\"Now Can we PLEASE resume saving the world?\\\"

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #238 on: September 24, 2011, 05:18:33 AM »
Are you planning to add any feats/PrCs/what have you to that?

oslecamo

• Grape ape
« Reply #239 on: September 24, 2011, 05:48:47 AM »
If you would please add my NEW Monk Reimagining, I would be very grateful. Keep the old one... don't know what to call this one to make it distinct, but I'm sure you'll think of something.

Excuse me, but why would you want to take any of the base martial adepts when your monk is available? Best stance progression, and warblade maneuvers known actually works in your favor when combined with crusader readying/recharge, as it's easier than ever to spam your favorite maneuver that way. Ah and you can use the best melee stat for saves instead of secondary mental stats. And then you add all the remaining bonus from your class on top of that like immunities, full good saves and Bab, several immunities, extra bonus to attack and AC and damage rolls and some other goodies. If you tought martial adepts were too weak then it's fine, but I don't see a warblade/crusader/swordsage facing your monk and having any real hope of winning.