Author Topic: Equal opportunity time for PrCs.  (Read 1580 times)

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
Equal opportunity time for PrCs.
« on: November 02, 2010, 10:06:32 PM »
I'm starting this thread to see if there are some interesting things you can do with PrCs that aren't usually considered the cream of the crop.

For example, Eldritch Theurge can be used to stack spells, due to the fact that Spellblast turns an AoE spell into an Eldritch Essence of at least 4th level. And then they get Eldritch Spellweave, which lets them throw it onto any targetted spell.

Combine with a Spellwarp Sniper for win.

So, do you have any interesting combos?
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

jameswilliamogle

• Hong Kong
    • Email
Re: Equal opportunity time for PrCs.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 10:44:05 PM »
Well, I've always been a big proponent of Bloodhounds.  Bloodhound Rangers with a choice of favored enemy based on the campaign can basically solve any problem related to a BBEG.  Quite an excellent PrC, even if it doesn't have the "phenomenal cosmic power" that we're used to on these boards.

PlzBreakMyCampaign

• Hong Kong
  • Immune to Critical Hits as a Fairness Elemental
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 10:42:52 PM »
I have a feeling, we've done this thread (better named) before
[Spoiler]
An interesting read, nice to see a civil discussion
The point of Spell Resistance is to make it harder to get buffed.
And healed. Don't forget that.
Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.
[/Spoiler]

Old Geezer's Law of Hobby Taste: The more objectively inconsequential a hobby is, the more disagreements within the community will be expressed in outrageously insulting, overblown, and ludicrously emotionally laden terms.

More Funny than Humble[Spoiler]
Quote from: PlzBreakMyCampaign
Your a shifter... you have all you ever need.
It blows MoMF out of the water

But if your greedy for more [Wish] for something that only effects you, like another class level or two that doesn't count against your ECL.
Quote from: hungryhungryhippo987
Yes, I'm the 3.0 "Masters of the Wild" shifter, the awesome kind. My favorite form to take is Force Dragon. Yes, I am immortal ... My character is hands down the coolest guy in the campaign and there is nothing I could possibly want.
PBMC gets a cookie for DotA r

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 11:27:51 PM »
Please direct me to it if it exists. I only started this one because I didn't think one existed.
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

jameswilliamogle

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 11:33:51 PM »
Caelic started it over on 339

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 12:06:44 AM »
I have a feeling, we've done this thread (better named) before
That was over on 339, yes.

On topic: Master of Masks makes a decent dip for proficiency with all martial and exotic weapons and/or a sneak attack die.

ninjarabbit

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 12:28:41 AM »
hexblade5/mindbender7/hexblade8

You end up with 16 BAB, 4th level hexblade spells, and the mindbender's dominate ability 1/day which is kinda like the 9th level spell dominate monster and you get it at ECL 12. The hexblade's debuffing abilities help with the charms and dominate.