Author Topic: Re: Fighter V Wizard (Stolen from 339 boards)  (Read 787 times)

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
Re: Fighter V Wizard (Stolen from 339 boards)
« on: October 20, 2010, 05:38:44 PM »
You've just activated my trap card!

You see, as I was reading this I also noticed one of the people being a dumbfuck was SorO. So I thought to myself that if this were raised, he'd go right back to EPIC FAIL.

No, it's not an Exactly as Planned. It was too simple for that. It was good for one cheap  :lol before returning us to our regularly scheduled  :banghead though.

But by all means, feel free to start the trainwreck again with some specific build whose sole purpose in existence is to kill a single, specific Wizard, only to be casually blown away for easy XP. Perhaps you should consider sword and board, with a custom item for AMF. Then you can just walk up to them in your turtle shell. :lmao
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]