Author Topic: Druid wild form character generator?  (Read 2796 times)

charleskoz

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Druid wild form character generator?
« on: October 20, 2010, 10:11:32 AM »
Does anyone know of a place where I can find a character generator to help play a druid?

Ideally, something where you enter your druid's key stats, and then choose from a list of the more common wild forms and it produces a short character sheet.

Thanks. :)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: Druid wild form character generator?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 10:17:35 AM »
I'd say to use the monster filter linked on d20srd.org, but Wild Shape is based on HD, not CR. Few of these tools search by HD. :(
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 10:21:52 AM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Redeemer of Ogar

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • My wife's art page:
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 02:57:12 PM »
Does anyone know of a place where I can find a character generator to help play a druid?

Ideally, something where you enter your druid's key stats, and then choose from a list of the more common wild forms and it produces a short character sheet.

Thanks. :)

Wow... that's a brilliant idea. I haven't seen one, but I may try to find time to make one. I'd probably end up with a series of linked excel tabs though, not so elegent as a drdopdown list, I'm not that good. :P

If you wanted a "best of" list of forms, usuable from lvl, say, 5-12, which ones would you go with?

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 05:35:08 PM »
If you wanted a "best of" list of forms, usuable from lvl, say, 5-12, which ones would you go with?
Plenty of material in the Druid Handbook.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

pixledriven

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 04:14:24 PM »
MS Access would probably be a better tool for that.
There's so much data entry involved, having a form would help - and the more advance search capability would be nice. Then just create a custom report and run it when you shift. :)