Author Topic: Lowest level for two tier 1's to Destroy an entire major metropolis's Industry?  (Read 9954 times)

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
Menzerbaah.. Fuck it. That damed underdark city that keeps pumping out Drizzt clones. Those alone are enough to warrant collapsing the entire underdark down on them.
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

Gavinfoxx

• King Kong
  • *Forkbark* Wauwau!
    • Email
Menzerbaah.. Fuck it. That damed underdark city that keeps pumping out Drizzt clones. Those alone are enough to warrant collapsing the entire underdark down on them.

*goes to the wiki* "Menzoberranzan"? I didn't mean pollution as in, 'bad, ill-conceived player character ideas', heh... I mostly meant pollutants against nature and the Nature... the sort of pollutants that druids would care about...
BG's other resident furry!

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
Believe me, badly conceived player characters are pollutants against nature.
Linguist, Mad, Unique, none of these things am I
My custom class: The Priest of the Unseen Host
Planetouched Handbook
Want to improve your character?  Then die.

Gavinfoxx

• King Kong
  • *Forkbark* Wauwau!
    • Email
Believe me, badly conceived player characters are pollutants against nature.

Well... okay... I think I can see that, but it wasn't exactly the sort of thing I was thinking about...

Epimetheus

• Bi-Curious George
Once you go up high enough in the druid chain, the only pollutants that exist are PCs. The only beings that can actually think for themselves. (I include enemy PCs as well, although the DM plays those.) Without PCs, the natural order of the world should restore itself pretty easily.

If there were a game world with 'Detect PC', 'Protection from PC', 'Magic Circle against PC', and 'Rocks Fall' (Holy Word variant), then Druids would be satisfied.

Felix Underwood

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 01:20:50 PM by Felix Underwood »

Gavinfoxx

• King Kong
  • *Forkbark* Wauwau!
    • Email
By the way, this is a Long Term plan for what the player (me) wants to do with his character.  The characters right now are wayyyyy too low level to be thinking about this!