Author Topic: Random build lol  (Read 1936 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Random build lol
« on: October 16, 2010, 11:24:04 PM »
Dragonborn (breath) dwarf Warblade or crusader 5/Major titan bloodline 3/Black dragon samurai 10/Heir of Syberis 1/Warblade or crusader +1
Feats: Breath of SyberisDM, Draconic Aura (energy), Dragon Cohort, Entangling Exhalation, Mark of StarsDM, Maximise Breath, Mounted Combat
Equipment: Dragon Spirit Cincture

Breath weapon: 100ft line, 20d8+3d6 acid (DC=25+Con) 1/1d4 rounds, or 178 acid 1/1d4+3 rounds.
Initiates as a 16th-level warblade or crusader (8th-level maneuvers)
Giant hammer covered in acid
Rides a dragon

Could be nasty with this.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 11:29:38 PM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Bauglir

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • TriOptimum
Re: Random build lol
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 02:17:11 AM »
Doesn't Heir of Syberis not grant the Syberis Dragonmark necessary for Breath of Syberis until the second level of the class? It's been a while since my dragonmark kick, though, so I might be missing something obvious.
So you end up stuck in an endless loop, unable to act, forever.

In retrospect, much like Keanu Reeves.