Author Topic: Does this work? Transcend Mortality Exploit  (Read 8775 times)

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
Re: Does this work? Transcend Mortality Exploit
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2010, 03:12:10 PM »
I think I have something, but first I will need the book and page number of Transcend Mortality.
Smiting Imbeciles since 1985.

If you hear this music, run.

And don't forget:

There is no greater contribution than Hi Welcome.

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

Friends don't let friends be Short Bus Hobos.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

Here's a fun fact: You aren't. By a few leagues.
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2010, 03:22:53 PM »
Complete Mage, wu jen spell.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2010, 06:57:55 PM »
The method I was thinking of wouldn't work, but another one would...

It says the death works as Disintegrate. Spellblade (Disintegrate), Ghostform (Incorporeal)... Course it tries to say it can't be prevented by any means, but then how do you be affected by something you're immune to?

Schrodinger's spell gives me a headache. >.<

And don't forget:

Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.

IP proofing and avoiding being CAPed OR - how to make characters relevant in the long term.

[spoiler]
Sunic may be more abrasive than sandpaper coated in chainsaws (not that its a bad thing, he really does know what he's talking about), but just posting in this thread without warning and telling him he's an asshole which, if you knew his past experiences on WotC and Paizo is flat-out uncalled for. Never mind the insults (which are clearly 4Chan-level childish). You say people like Sunic are the bane of the internet? Try looking at your own post and telling me you are better than him.

[/spoiler]

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2010, 07:16:39 PM »
Spellblade (disintegrate) only works the exact moment someone is actually casting disintegrate onto you.  I don't think it would work against someone using miracle to mimic disintegrate.
Linguist, Mad, Unique, none of these things am I
My custom class: The Priest of the Unseen Host
Planetouched Handbook
Want to improve your character?  Then die.

Sunic_Flames

• Organ Grinder
  • The Crusader of Logic.
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2010, 07:29:44 PM »
Spellblade (disintegrate) only works the exact moment someone is actually casting disintegrate onto you.  I don't think it would work against someone using miracle to mimic disintegrate.

Or the side effect of this spell?

And don't forget:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

betrayor

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2010, 01:11:45 AM »
You can just cast Pact of return and be resurrected instantly with no level  loss.....

nijineko

• King Kong
  • two strange quarks short of a graviton...
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2010, 03:23:38 AM »
of simply use the touchstone feat and link it to the appropriate site and get a free true res that way. a free contingent true res for a feat? not a bad use of a feat if you ask me.
arukibito ga michi wo erabu no ka, michi ga arukibito wo erabu no deshou ka?
Never game alone again!
KadoKado! Game for gifts!
The Ultimate Dice Rolling Engine