Author Topic: Leveled: A Webdrama for Geeks  (Read 1293 times)

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
Leveled: A Webdrama for Geeks
« on: September 30, 2010, 04:46:24 AM »
A friend of mine recently starred in a blossoming new webseries called Leveled (linked in the title), which in a nutshell is about a guy who moves into a new rooming situation with some guys who play DnD, and who gets caught up in it as he goes. There's also normal drama stuff. Episode three is awesome.

Anywho, helping promote it shamelessly share it with the community, figuring these boards might enjoy something more homemade. If we can get it pumped up a bit, I'm hoping they'll shoot a second season! Anyway, for your enjoyment...

Leveled - A Webseries for Geeks

Slaughterhouserock

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Hail to the king, baby.
    • Horror Movie Fans
    • Email
Re: Leveled: A Webdrama for Geeks
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 08:48:28 AM »
That was pretty good, plenty of geeky humor that had me laughing loudly.  My only issue was the volume seemed to go all over the place during each episode.  I just hope they fix that if they do continue with it.
The DM giveth and the rogue taketh away.
I have a 5 in Charisma and Diplomacy is a cross-class skill.  Hopefully I don't piss off too many people.

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
Re: Leveled: A Webdrama for Geeks
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 08:56:26 AM »
That was pretty good, plenty of geeky humor that had me laughing loudly.  My only issue was the volume seemed to go all over the place during each episode.  I just hope they fix that if they do continue with it.
Yeah, thought about that after the fact, and decided you'd figure it out for yourselves.

Future warning: Audio editing, not their forte.