The Thinktank > When Inspiration Strikes

Statting Touhou

(1/22) > >>

Prime32:
I've had a few "Statting" threads, so why not?
Builds will probably be based more on fluff and the fighting games than bullet hell. I'd appreciate any help.

The crawling cromlech power (Hyperconscious) creates a 10ft circle of energy which you can expand by 10ft every round as a swift action, damaging anything that passes through its border (Ref negates). Has potential...

Otherwise, area spells can be refluffed to consist of numerous small projectiles (if they don't already, like a number of psionic powers).

Also, manyjaws.

Builds/stubs
Flandre Scarlet
Utsuho Reiuji
Byakuren Hijiri
Yukari Yakumo (+here)
Sakuya Izayoi
Fujiwara no Mokou
Rumia + EX Rumia
Sanae Kochiya; divine stats for Kanako Yasaka and Suwako Moriya
Keine Kamishirasawa
Patchouli Knowledge
Ran Yakumo
Yuuka Kazami
Aya Shameimaru
Youmu Konpaku
Mima
Reimu Hakurei
Suwako Moriya
Satori Komeiji + Koishi Komeiji

Prime32:
For Flandre, something like...

--- Quote ---Monk 2/Sorcerer 18 (trade familiar for spontaneous metamagic), add some PrCs
Feats: Ascetic Mage, Extra Spell (body outside body), Quicken Spell, Repeat Spell, Sculpt Spell, Twin Spell
Spells: Body Outside Body, Power Word Kill, Rainbow Beam, Rainbow Blast, Thunderlance
Teamwork benefit: Spell barrage (with copies of self)
Equipment:

Laevateinn: Thunderlance
Four of a Kind: Body Outside Body

I would go with Wu jen (it even fits the "taboo" thing) but they're Int-based. Flandre seems more like a Cha-based character (as in -6 Wis, +6 Cha if you know what I mean). The Scarlet sisters definitely need evasion though, for "turn into a bat to avoid bombs".
--- End quote ---

EDIT: Wait, the clones created by body outside body can't cast spells... :( Maybe a psionic build with fission.
EDIT2: It has been pointed out that the clones can still use SLAs, like eldritch glaive. So eldritch theurge, or get BOB from a magic item.

Prime32:
For Sakuya, a cleric build with the Time domain. Maybe one of those "daggerspell" PrCs. And some of this.
Also: Ring of blades

Agita:
Cirno: Halflink Monk 1/Soulknife 1/CW Samurai 1. :p
I may or may not be kidding.

Reisen is a Marksman. Pick up Expanded Knowledge for Id Insinutation and the like as needed. Are there stats for rabbits anywhere? If there are, she can be an Anthropomorphic one.
Sakuya (and Youmu) I'd personally stat as a Swiftblade. Use the capstone ability for lots of Time Stop. If you can get 9th-level spells and Swiftblade 10, reflavor Maw of Chaos to lots and lots of daggers. Youmu could be a lower-level Swiftblade with levels in Crusader and JPM as well. In fact, Youmu should be below ECL 20, since she's half-baked. :p
Also add Martial Study feats and Diamond Mind Rings liberally so they can pick up Time Stands Still, which both use frequently in their spellcards. Soul Sculpture is essentially Time Stands Still plus full attacks with dual daggers.

Yukari is an Elan Nomad... whom an Efreeti and a Sarrukh owed a favor. :P

Prime32:

--- Quote from: Agita on September 25, 2010, 07:15:01 PM ---Cirno: Halflink Monk 1/Soulknife 1/CW Samurai 1. :p
I may or may not be kidding.
--- End quote ---
Spell Compendium has level 9 area-freeze spells. I'm not sure whether or not they'd be appropriate. :p

I would say Youmu is a psychic warrior with a psicrystal. On that topic...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version