Author Topic: Character Build Help:Combat Engineer  (Read 15437 times)

strider24seven

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
Re: Character Build Help:Combat Engineer
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2010, 11:02:42 AM »
Don't you think that build would be not so much about being a combat engineer and more about being able to cast every arcane, psionic and divine spell?

Just saying.

Oh, and remember, you could always be a ghost, then you can forget about CON and Str, and pump your other scores like crazy, actually you could be 18 in all stats if you go with ghost.
I had a regular warforged gestalt shaper/constructor//artificer, and he could handle anything with a bit of effort. Seriously, he was so versatile and powerful it wasn't even funny.

In the end I had to make another character because he was just too good.

Give Lycanthromancer a day and a few hundred gp, and he will build you a lever powerful enough to move the world.
Who needs gp with infinite [free] wishes?

A few hundred gp is easier to scrape together at level 1. 
You only need a lever at low levels anyway, because at higher levels, you have class features that can move the world.

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2010, 01:03:09 PM »
Or create a new one.

Lycanthromancer

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2010, 06:10:51 PM »
Don't you think that build would be not so much about being a combat engineer and more about being able to cast every arcane, psionic and divine spell?

Just saying.

Oh, and remember, you could always be a ghost, then you can forget about CON and Str, and pump your other scores like crazy, actually you could be 18 in all stats if you go with ghost.
I had a regular warforged gestalt shaper/constructor//artificer, and he could handle anything with a bit of effort. Seriously, he was so versatile and powerful it wasn't even funny.

In the end I had to make another character because he was just too good.

Give Lycanthromancer a day and a few hundred gp, and he will build you a lever powerful enough to move the world.
Who needs gp with infinite [free] wishes?

A few hundred gp is easier to scrape together at level 1. 
You only need a lever at low levels anyway, because at higher levels, you have class features that can move the world.
Selling your spellbook for all the money it's worth and trading it for an efreeti simulacrum scroll upon character creation isn't too difficult. From there it's all a matter of taking 10 on the wording for your wishes.
[spoiler]Masculine men like masculine things. Masculine men are masculine. Therefore, liking masculine men is masculine.

I dare anyone to find a hole in that logic.
[spoiler]
+1 Lycanthromancer
Which book is Lycanthromancer in?
Lyca ... is in the book. Yes he is.
 :D
shit.. concerning psionics optimization, lycan IS the book
[/spoiler]