Author Topic: Questions & Discussions  (Read 2540 times)

ShadowViper

• Bi-Curious George
  • Don't go looking for snakes, you might find them.
Re: Questions & Discussions
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 04:42:41 AM »
Shouldn't we wait for him?
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri rock! I need scissors! 61!

" 'Giving up' kills people. When a person refuses to give up, he earns the right to walk down the road of humanity." - Alucard

umbra_vescor

• Monkey bussiness
  • The world is an illusion, life a dream, love a lie
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 11:27:31 AM »
wow... you've been quite the busy bees... you'll learn about my guy as we go i guess. and for future refrence i wont be posting at night like you all, so it may seem like ive dissappeared on the occaision. [spoiler]i also have been sick for awhile now so i havent made a character sheet or even looked through anything yet[/spoiler] if we meet up monday, it would be wise to discuss this; so dont let me blank it out.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

ShadowViper

• Bi-Curious George
  • Don't go looking for snakes, you might find them.
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2010, 06:35:21 PM »
No one forget about Shenarreth.

As for firearms, will they have their proper magazine sizes(M9 15 rounds, Glock 17 17 rounds for example?), and other real-life stats that apply?

Also, wouldn't the military branch get issued a sub-machine gun or an assault rifle?
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri rock! I need scissors! 61!

" 'Giving up' kills people. When a person refuses to give up, he earns the right to walk down the road of humanity." - Alucard