Author Topic: Fire Genasi Gish - "Fireball Hugger" 3.5 (HELP)  (Read 4595 times)

WandererTJ

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • /b/ for the /b/ God!!!!!!
Re: Fire Genasi Gish - "Fireball Hugger" 3.5 (HELP)
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 02:00:05 AM »
If you want to heal with fire, there's always Phoenix Belt.  Set yourself on fire for continuous fast healing 1.

I am completely unfamiliar with Soulmelds. How do they work and how could I get such a belt?
Are you suggestimg taking a level in Totemist? Also, is there a way in which I could obtain the belt without having that class?

Also, how does having this give me fast healing?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 02:14:47 AM by WandererTJ »

WandererTJ

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • /b/ for the /b/ God!!!!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2010, 04:23:13 AM »
I have created another topic as it pertains to variations of Healing Flames and Control Flame as it pertains to the Fire Genasi.
It can be viewed here: http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=9366.0

fuinjutsu

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2010, 05:34:38 AM »
If you want to heal with fire, there's always Phoenix Belt.  Set yourself on fire for continuous fast healing 1.

I am completely unfamiliar with Soulmelds. How do they work and how could I get such a belt?
Are you suggestimg taking a level in Totemist? Also, is there a way in which I could obtain the belt without having that class?

Also, how does having this give me fast healing?

Phoenix Belt, when bound, gives you fast healing 1 whenever the fire resistance it grants prevents fire damage, for a number of rounds equal to the fie damage prevented.

You can use a feat to get the soulmeld, and another feat to bind it, though the later wouldn't kick in until level 18... better off getting a spell that can open the chakra for you.
Eh, the wizard have more money than them combined, he could in theory just use all his money on a fleet of trained attack mules, but then we aren't playing 3.5 but zergling rushing in Starcraft instead.