Author Topic: Need to make a warforged champion of freedom... Thats effective. Somehow.  (Read 1049 times)

Inari1991

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Alright, I'm trying to make a warforged character, if that wasn't obvious :smirk.  And I'm wanting him to be some sort of champion of justice and freedom!  So I'm thinking paladin/paladin of freedom, maybe crusader or CG/LG fighter.

But I cant really think of what would be most effective since 3/4 of the above ideas are uneffective for the most part and I'm iffy on playing a crusader for some reason.  So I ask you, halp?

Gavinfoxx

• King Kong
  • *Forkbark* Wauwau!
    • Email
Re: Need to make a warforged champion of freedom... Thats effective. Somehow.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 10:03:46 PM »
Just be a CG Crusader, and that's it.
BG's other resident furry!

Havok4

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • It can only be attributable to human error.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 03:35:52 AM »
Why are you iffy about the crusader? That is the best option for what your are trying to do.

For other options you might be able to do well with a binder/Knight of the Sacred Seal from tome of magic.

fuinjutsu

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 04:10:13 AM »
Psychic Warrior2/Paladin of freedom 4(Serenity)/Sworsage2/Psywar+12

Wis focused.  You are hyper aware, and have WIS to AC, and Saves, as well as WIS based manifesting, and WIS based turn undead uses.  Chaos Devotion is pretty meh in general, but can be quite frustrating for power-attacking enemies.  Air Devotion is excellent.  Travel Devotion is awesome.
Eh, the wizard have more money than them combined, he could in theory just use all his money on a fleet of trained attack mules, but then we aren't playing 3.5 but zergling rushing in Starcraft instead.