Author Topic: Spontaneous Divination (Complete Champion)  (Read 5758 times)

dirkformica

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Spontaneous Divination (Complete Champion)
« on: September 04, 2010, 09:46:02 AM »
If I take the Wizard alternate class feature Spontaneous Divination (Complete Champion), can I convert prepared spells for ANY Divination spell, or just Wizard/Sorcerer spells?  Could I use this ACF to, for example, allow a Wizard to cast Divine Insight from the Spell Compendium which is a 2nd level Cleric, 1st level Paladin spell of the Divination school?  And which spell level would it be, 1st or 2nd?

Edit: hell, could you combine the above spell with Guidance of the Avatar?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 09:52:48 AM by dirkformica »

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
Re: Spontaneous Divination (Complete Champion)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 10:15:09 AM »
If I take the Wizard alternate class feature Spontaneous Divination (Complete Champion), can I convert prepared spells for ANY Divination spell, or just Wizard/Sorcerer spells?  Could I use this ACF to, for example, allow a Wizard to cast Divine Insight from the Spell Compendium which is a 2nd level Cleric, 1st level Paladin spell of the Divination school?  And which spell level would it be, 1st or 2nd?

Edit: hell, could you combine the above spell with Guidance of the Avatar?
As per the version in Complete Champion, yes. However, errata fixed that. You can only spontaneously cast spells you know from the Wizard/Sorcerer list.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation