Author Topic: Telekinesis Spell: What are your favorite tricks?  (Read 10695 times)

snakeman830

• Organ Grinder
  • BG's resident furry min/maxxer
Re: Telekinesis Spell: What are your favorite tricks?
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2010, 11:54:33 AM »
Ghost has LA of 5.... Ooh, I get it - you're cheesing in through some sort of ghost template progression levels.
Yeah, it works. You're obligated to take the rest of the classes at some point, but that can be betveen levels 89-92, f'r ex.

It's... sorta pointless, though.
I mean, sure, you could take levels in factotum or warblade, but you could get in with just Wiz 7 instead of Ghost 2/X 5.
....Hee, Factotum might be a nice entry, come to think of it - MotUH abilities and extra standard actions.
You aren't required to finish out the progression.  That's explicitly stated on that page.  Just take those two levels and never look back (or do, as the next two aren't bad either, but only the first two are really necessary for this).

And you CAN'T get in with Wizard 7.  That only gets you 4th level spells and Telekinesis is 5th level.
I am constantly amazed by how many DM's ban Tomb of Battle.  The book doesn't even exist!

Quotes:[spoiler]
By yes, she means no.
That explains so much about my life.
hiicantcomeupwithacharacterthatisntaghostwhyisthatamijustretardedorsomething
Why would you even do this? It hurts my eyes and looks like you ate your keyboard before suffering an attack of explosive diarrhea.
[/spoiler]

If using Genesis to hide your phylactry, set it at -300 degrees farenheit.  See how do-gooders fare with a liquid atmosphere.