Author Topic: Campaign Thread A New Hope for an old story  (Read 17618 times)

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: Campaign Thread A New Hope for an old story
« Reply #220 on: September 27, 2010, 03:24:22 AM »
Iustitia thought with a smile just how wrong the thought of the dagger being useless was, and was all the more pleased to have it fairly safely stowed away. "Attitude comes with the winning, and the winning suggests that we go through the forest. The dragon isn't as useful for scouting, no... but it IS useful for point-torching any point of forest we find remarkably irritating, should the need arise. I suggest we work on the ground, while not being taken advantage of via the air. Then the only thing we have to worry about is underneath us.

On that note... who is the big strong warrior that wants to lead the rest into the forest? Or alternatively, with our back-up destruction plan, who is fireproof?"

DM aprroved plans
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #221 on: September 28, 2010, 02:46:12 PM »
Dez could feel the beginnings of a stress-headache coming on, the first of many on this adventure she was sure, so she decided to head it off.

"Alright, I'm going in. We're going in."

With that, Dez trudged off toward doom.

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #222 on: September 29, 2010, 03:26:47 AM »
Dez could feel the beginnings of a stress-headache coming on, the first of many on this adventure she was sure, so she decided to head it off.

"Alright, I'm going in. We're going in."

With that, Dez trudged off toward doom.
And Iustitia, a smirk on her face, and no idea of how they were going to direct the tactical-striking dragon, hummed a cheerful dirge as she followed suite.

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
  • For some people, four walls are three too many.
    • Email
« Reply #223 on: October 01, 2010, 04:53:08 AM »
Giving a sharp whistle, Ashara directs her scorpion to kneel, and yells a few instructions to her slaves. Satisfied that they are hard at work securing the area and unloading the scorpion's howdah, she turns toward the forest, and begins to purposefully stride into it.

[spoiler]Sorry for the extensive absences from me lately, guys - mental health's been a bit funny.[/spoiler]

Everything I learned about DnD I learned from Frank Trollman at The Gaming Den... but nowadays, my work space is the New DnD Wiki.

Check them both out!