Author Topic: The Begining of the OOC  (Read 17205 times)

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: The Begining of the OOC
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2010, 10:57:57 AM »
serioulsly though what would your guys CR bee i am too tired and lazy and hungry to figure it out
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2010, 11:08:24 AM »
Theoretically, CR 10 is for 4 level 10 characters to fight as an equal encounter. 5 level 10s could probably take up to CR 12 with good cohorts, but it'd be a closer call. So if it's orcs and gobbos, you'd need a pretty vast amount.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

konner09

• Email
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2010, 11:10:50 AM »
Theoretically, CR 10 is for 4 level 10 characters to fight as an equal encounter. 5 level 10s could probably take up to CR 12 with good cohorts, but it'd be a closer call. So if it's orcs and gobbos, you'd need a pretty vast amount.
thats what the sweaty man thinks there are  :smirk so you guys would be a cr of what 20 ish
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2010, 11:13:56 AM »
Throw us a juvenile Red Dragon. Its CR 10.
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

konner09

• Email
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2010, 11:18:14 AM »

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2010, 11:23:14 AM »
Just scroll down to Red Dragon. Read off the Juvenile list.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/dragonTrue.htm
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2010, 11:24:07 AM »
Throw us a juvenile Red Dragon. Its CR 10.
how about this
http://www.monsteradvancer.com/send/monster/randomCreatureByCRNew.ma
You do know that site gives a random monster every time you visit?

Functional party CR for a TPK threat level fight is a combined 15 encounter. That'd be a literal 50% chance of coming out alive.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2010, 11:27:47 AM »
Just scroll down to Red Dragon. Read off the Juvenile list.

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/dragonTrue.htm
k i is tirfed hungry and lazy

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2010, 11:31:16 AM »
Then just throw a single juvenile red dragon at us.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2010, 05:16:08 PM »
Are we just waiting to figure out what we're going to be fighting?

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2010, 05:19:45 PM »
I think travel is go.
Now if we didn't mind being scattered across the map I could try my Teleport with lotsa error. Not enough information on the destination to get a reasonably precise lock and too many cohorts to haul along easily.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2010, 05:35:27 PM »
No we'll travel normally.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2010, 05:38:05 PM »
Ok, so the meatbags can ride Ashara's giant scorpion tank and the metalheads jog alongside?
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2010, 05:50:43 PM »
If you do not mind rhythmic clank clank sure.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2010, 01:30:07 AM »
i has the random encounter thanks to the helpfull gming section :clap mad props to the Mad linguist

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2010, 02:48:32 AM »
*Loads Rebuking Ammo*
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2010, 02:57:37 AM »
Defensive maneuvers gentlemen! Rebuking loading up. We gotta soften the target not splatter it.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2010, 03:08:20 AM »
Don't count on it to command guys, I'll need a little luck to pull THAT off.

EDIT: It'd take a  target of 19 on a 1d20+4 to go beyond sending it into the fetal position.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 03:11:26 AM by veekie »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2010, 05:05:45 AM »
Soften it? I'ma stab it in the face!

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2010, 05:12:26 AM »
Look at it this way...if I manage to command it with rebuking, we have a new ride!
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]