Author Topic: The Begining of the OOC  (Read 17298 times)

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
Re: The Begining of the OOC
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2010, 12:28:51 AM »
I don't mind waiting too.
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2010, 05:31:31 AM »
Yeah, if you feel bored and want some greased wrestling, that can be arranged.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2010, 05:41:48 AM »
no you have to fight the annoying lil man he has a cr of 25 with ten levels in ninja, ten levels of bard, and 5 levels of sorcerer
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2010, 06:08:27 AM »
Y'all wont have to wait long; I'm trying to copy down the stats from memory into Mythweavers files.... I told myself I'd type out my sheet all proper-like this time... shows what I know...... Anyways, mechanics aside from spells are done for my main, and I'll write an intro post soon. My star-elven companion (I'm a female water halfling, suddenly I feel less original) and diplomat will be statted out soon; I'll try and put some basic character info into the post.

Again, sorry for the hold up. I'll have something spell-less online soon, so that we can continue while I whittle away at my sanity.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2010, 06:11:15 AM »
Tell me you're CE!
no you have to fight the annoying lil man he has a cr of 25 with ten levels in ninja, ten levels of bard, and 5 levels of sorcerer
Nothing that can't be solved with copious use of lubricant.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2010, 06:32:42 AM »
So it's official, this party has no men.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2010, 06:49:58 AM »
 :banghead  :nonono that ruins one of my ideas dame you damn you to the bottom of the pit
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2010, 06:59:21 AM »
Haha, I'm LN, as is the apprentice, with varied degrees of that alignment. You'll see.

And Sorry Konner; perhaps you could utilize the more masculine side of optimus prime... I mean, ONE.....

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2010, 07:13:51 AM »
Hes a robot. Kicking him in the nuts results in a broken foot.

So we have:
3 flavors of Law
2 flavors of Good
2 flavors of Neutral
1 flavor of Evil
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2010, 07:23:42 AM »
Sounds like the catch-phrase to a film.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2010, 08:36:20 AM »
Looking at the abilities, this makes 2 PC front liners(Verital and ONE), 2 PC primary casters(Akashiel and Ashara), with Dez holding skirmisher/ranged superiority.
Ragna and Gos act as secondary tanks

Anything I missed?
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
  • For some people, four walls are three too many.
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2010, 06:03:10 PM »
Perfect - drow would be happy with this arrangement. :D

Everything I learned about DnD I learned from Frank Trollman at The Gaming Den... but nowadays, my work space is the New DnD Wiki.

Check them both out!

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2010, 06:13:16 PM »
I'm not sure Dez is much of a skirmisher. At the least, not until level 12 when she can get Flyby Attack. I could've sworn one of you was an archer, too, so I also don't think that gives me ranged superiority. I'm more of a jack of all trades. I do pretty decent ranged damage, and my ranged weapon is also my melee weapon. As a divine magician, I have a good selection of spells, mostly devoted to debuffing since I've got plenty enough blasting power. I'd say that if my spells were based around buffing instead of debuffing, I'd be a fairly optimized fifth-wheel.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2010, 06:16:49 PM »
I double as an archer, but somebody needs to raise Righteous Wrath or Haste before I rack up enough shots to do more than hold the fort.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2010, 06:27:54 PM »
I just have a really high to-hit both in ranged and melee, and I've still got a least item to pick if a crossbow would be nifty. Still, our AC is pretty high (and once I slap on divine agility, I become rather nice), and I've got a shit-ton HP, so staying in melee is perfect for me too.

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2010, 06:30:28 PM »
I just have a really high to-hit both in ranged and melee, and I've still got a least item to pick if a crossbow would be nifty. Still, our AC is pretty high (and once I slap on divine agility, I become rather nice), and I've got a shit-ton HP, so staying in melee is perfect for me too.

Divine agility is only a net +6 to Dex. Given all things, I consider that somewhat inadequate at that spell level.

Everything I learned about DnD I learned from Frank Trollman at The Gaming Den... but nowadays, my work space is the New DnD Wiki.

Check them both out!

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2010, 09:23:40 PM »
My cohort is a bow-smiter. And if none of you can front-line, ONE will have to do most of the front-lining.
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2010, 09:36:16 PM »
I said I'ma backin you up... my cohort, not so much, but I hit things pretty hard.

konner09

• Email
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2010, 09:57:10 PM »
bwahahaha Dance My Players Dance soon you shall find out something that may or may not be important

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2010, 12:01:05 AM »
My scorpion is Huge-sized, and I have ten slaves, including three animate dead, in tow. Will they all fit where we're going? Plus, I'm pretty sure fifteen-foot-long scorpions cause serious party disruption.

Check them both out!