Author Topic: Hey guys, yet another Fear the Unknown!  (Read 12861 times)

Mixster

• Grape ape
Re: Hey guys, yet another Fear the Unknown!
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2010, 09:53:58 AM »
Well if anyone shows up, here is my build I can change it if he or she wants to.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=233367
Monks are pretty much the best designed class ever.

JaronK

Meep Meep - Mixster out

Hallack

• Hong Kong
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2010, 05:31:03 PM »
Damn, I cannon balled this game  :bigeye or rather was the first shot to blow a hole in it. :smirk
Placeholder - T'tosc

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2010, 05:44:41 PM »
Damn, I cannon balled this game  :bigeye or rather was the first shot to blow a hole in it. :smirk
Guess that means you need to straiten out the things that made you drop and you run it.  ;) (I had to give you some grief over it.)
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

Hallack

• Hong Kong
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2010, 08:06:23 PM »
Can't do.  My limited time is spent following the wonderful leadership of Glim.  Well, when we are moving.
Placeholder - T'tosc

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2010, 05:08:10 AM »
Good luck with yours mine died rather suddenly
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe