Author Topic: Fear the Unkown 2 3.5 edition roleplay created by Mister_sinister  (Read 17287 times)

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: Fear the Unkown 2 3.5 edition roleplay created by Mister_sinister
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2010, 12:44:04 PM »
Might drop my initial build idea and take on Eberron.
okay
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2010, 02:18:06 PM »
Are you going to rule that our cohorts must be a cleric base too?
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
  • For some people, four walls are three too many.
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2010, 08:07:49 PM »
Since I've got an Eberron drow, I would like to request that the arachne PrC (from Faiths and Pantheons) be reflavoured to be about scorpions instead of spiders. Would this be OK? I'd name it the 'scorpionne' or something. As a result, I'm also gonna need to write a Scorpion domain, which I will do below:

Scorpion Domain

Granted power: You gain Earth Sense as a bonus feat.

1: Spider climb
2: Poison
3: Meld into stone
4: Stoneskin
5: Slay living
6: Power word: stun
7: Mass hold monster
8: Greater prying eyes
9: Imprisonment

My final build will look like this: Lesser drow cleric of the Mockery 2/drow paragon 3/scorpionne 1/shadowcraft mage 4. She's obviously an umbragen. I'll edit the full build into this post once my domain is approved.

Everything I learned about DnD I learned from Frank Trollman at The Gaming Den... but nowadays, my work space is the New DnD Wiki.

Check them both out!

konner09

• Email
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2010, 08:59:24 PM »
Are you going to rule that our cohorts must be a cleric base too?
I will  be a lil leineint that you can either be paladian or cleric based
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2010, 09:05:18 PM »
Here's the post I made with pertinent character info for MisterSinister's original post:

Desirae 'Dez' Del-Kaanen

Description:
[spoiler]
Civilization in the Protectorate is lucky to exist; indeed, it might not exist had the Gods neither been bored nor lonely. Though they filled the world with life, however, they did not make it easy for life to thrive. Given the unique geography of the world, it was a long time before humanoids learned how to leave each of their islands and connect with one another. Once they learned to harness the power of magic, this of course became standard, and civilization could at last advance.

However, such power inevitably leads to strife, and the Protectorate was not immune to such corruptions. Evil exists in the world, and it touches each Age without hesitation- And so it was as a young Desirae Del-Kaanen was growing up; her family was murdered before her eyes, and the young girl, not even 5 years of age, had to escape nigh-inescapable odds. Hope was not lost, though; a Knight of the Raven found the girl, took her in as one of her own, and taught her how to be strong- in body, mind and soul. At age 20, Desirae (or Dez for short) was ready to face the world head-on. Before striking out to do justice in the world, her surrogate mother, the Knight who took her into her confidence, revealed some shocking news.

She told the girl, "Desirae, I have kept something secret from you these long, difficult years. I am not entirely who you think I am. To you I have been friend, teacher, and family... but to the world, I am known as Mul-Morgen." The woman revealed her true visage to Dez's awe. "I pulled you from the ruin of that plight those 15 years ago because I saw a spark in you... a fire that can not be put out. You are to be my champion within the Protectorate, and perhaps even beyond. There is great evil in the world, and I fear even greater yet to come to it. I have confidence in you, however. I know you to be strong- a skilled warrior, talented in the magics of the world, and kind-hearted at that. I am proud, and know that you shall do great good in the world."

Dez struck out that day, newly impassioned and certain of her role in the world. She knew she would snuff out the evil the plagued the Protectorate... what she didn't know, however, was just how difficult her task would be.
[/spoiler]

Mentor:
[spoiler]
Martial Artist
Dez was trained before many teachers, but she felt a special bond with Master Toh-Ruzon. He was the hardest to adhere to, and the toughest disciplinarian of all her tutors. Over time, though, Dez realized that all he that he did was to make her stronger, and so she learned to meet each challenge with great vigor and determination.

Master Toh-Ruzon is a Half-Elven man of old age, but may just be stronger now than when he was young, and is a paragon of the ideal of strength in body, mind and soul.
[/spoiler]

Apprentice:
[spoiler]
Philosopher
Dez trained in an enclave with other warriors of varying age, and over the years the older and more experienced recruits would leave to go on missions. Before being deemed ready to take on such missions, recruits of the Knights of the Raven, adhering strongly to the ideals of Mul-Morgen, take on an apprentice- one of the younger recruits who still needs training and guidance. Dez took on the apprenticeship of a young girl, a human named Talmira, who was proud and prone to fits of aggression. Dez spent most of her time attempting to instill balance in the girl by tempering the aggression with the contemplation and discipline of philosophy. By looking within, the girl would learn to control the fire of her temper, and learn to see the world with new eyes. The training worked marvelously, and the girl no longer would lash out as she had before. As such, a whole new world was open to her now.[/spoiler]

NPC:
[spoiler]
"Big Red" Mak-Dennoh
Captain of the Misty Maiden
Big Red gets his name for obvious reasons- He's a tall, thickly-built Human with deep, red hair and beard. He makes his living as Captain of a sea-faring vessel, the Misty Maiden, which is often used to ship cargo or passengers between the many islands. In the right circles, however, Big Red is known to be highly reliable in ferrying secrets, as owning and operating a ship makes him a useful carrier for intelligence between members of various organizations spread throughout the Ages.

Big Red himself is also something of an artificer, being very interested in magically-infused knick-knacks and the like. He can be a little eccentric at times, his personality capable of switching from dead-serious to warm, friendly and raucous at the drop of a hat. Perhaps it's just been too long out at sea?[/spoiler]

Organization:
[spoiler]
The Knights of the Raven
As champions against evil and the undead, the Knights of the Raven have a clear role in the world. This order of virtuous warriors is dedicated to the goddess Mul-Morgen, and carries out her charge to protect the world according to her ideals. As followers of the Dawn Queen, the Knights proudly wear her symbol, a Raven perched before a rising sun, which they say is "a symbol of virtue, of light in the darkness, of life and vitality in the face of death."

The Knights of the Raven is not a large organization by any means, as many do not hold the proper level of commitment and dedication to the cause. Still, each member is an elite warrior, granted special abilities in pursuit of their never-ending battle against the abominations of the world. It is said that the goddess chooses each member herself, though there isn't any evidence to support such an active, continuing role in the organization.

The Knights of the Raven originated in Expedition to Castle Ravenloft and are detailed starting on page 200 of that supplement. They have been adapted to fit within the flavor of this campaign.[/spoiler]

Phenomenon 1:
[spoiler]
Shadow Magic
Watching the birth and use of magic from the shadows, the Shadow King was bored by its consistency, but excited by its potential for causing change. He attempted to duplicate the flow of Magic, and the results were unforeseen. This Shadow Magic was just as powerful as its cousin, perhaps more-so, but much more erratic and unstable. It would take particularly strong-willed individuals with a penchant for taking risks to master such a force, and doing so blocks access to certain other types of spells.
(The Shadow Magic feat works just like the Shadow Weave Magic feat [PGtF pg. 43] except it has prerequisites of Wisdom 15 or Patron Deity: Korion.)[/spoiler]

Phenomenon 2:
[spoiler]
Heartfire
Heartfire is much like Hellfire, with some noted differences. First of all, it is not the creation of any fiend, and in fact has no connection to any forces of evil. It is however a powerful tool in regards to fighting evil. It is rare for an individual to be capable to manifesting heartfire, rarer even than those who would wield hellfire. It takes a pure dedication to goodness, and a strong willpower to control it without getting hurt.
Hotter than the hottest flames of any world, heartfire burns with a white-hot glow and is capable of burning through even the hardest of substances. Heartfire does not deal fire damage, despite its flames. Even creatures with immunity or resistance to fire take full normal damage from these divinely-influenced flames. Heartfire also deals full damage to objects, unlike normal fire damage.
From Fiendish Codex II, pg 119, based on sidebar for Hellfire.
[/spoiler]

Bascially, Dez is a Cleric dedicated to Magic in just about all of its forms. Warlock 1/Cleric 4/Eldritch Disiciple 5, eventually going Warlock 1/Cleric 4/Eldritch Disiciple 7/Hfire Warlock 3/Knight of the Raven 5.

For reference, here are the three deities of the Protectorate I designed, as well:
Korion
[spoiler]Intermediate God
Symbol: A blue circle surrounding a black triangle- within lie three unblinking eyes at each corner of the triangle.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Portfolio: Illusion, Shadow, Change
Worshipers: Anyone may worship Korion, though a large portion of his followers include Shapeshifters, Rogues and Scallywags, Illusionists, and even some divinity-minded Aberrations.
Domains: Illusion, Darkness, Transformation (RoE 181), Trickery
Favored Weapon: Hand Crossbow
Lore: The Lord of the Farthest Realm, The King of the Black, The Shadow King; For the longest of times, he barely registered as a power within the pantheon. Whenever a kingdom, empire, or any mere city would crumble, however, Korion rose up from its ruin hoping to take some measure of its glory as his own. Feared by some to be evil, he does not quite qualify as he has no particular love of suffering or cruelty; he is rather motivated simply by self-interest and a love for change. He craves attention, having been deprived of it for so long, and cares not where he gets it. He thus accepts worshipers of all alignments, races, and creeds.

Dogma: Korion's adherents are bidden to seek change in all its forms. His followers are typically nomadic, or otherwise restructure their permanent homes and settlements regularly. An individual might, for instance, change their hair color monthly, or might otherwise seek out transformative or illusory magics to alter their appearance. Warriors are encouraged to take a side in battles for liberation, revolution, or conquest; anything to alter the status quo. Followers often interpret their divine charge differently, and of course this pleases Korion to no end.

Clergy: Korion has few permanent churches, but clerics and priests are plentiful. Typically, they roam from town to town, preaching change and transformation of the soul. Some of the more zealous take a more aggressive role in such change, and provide for the bulk of the bad reputation Korion's church receives on a daily basis.[/spoiler]

Cyntas
[spoiler]Greater God
Symbol: Unknown (though hidden, ancient enclaves reveal his symbol to be a longsword surrounded by clouds)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Portfolio: Dreams, Secrets, Pride, Safe Travel
Domains: Dream, Planning, Truth (RoE 181), Law, Travel
Worshipers: Few, if any.
Favored Weapon: Longsword

Lore: The Silent Watcher, The Phantom Traveler; The first of the Gods, little is known of him. As the pantheon grew, so did his paranoia. Expecting one of the younger deities to attempt to usurp his power, he went into reclusion, and none have heard word from him to this day.

However, hidden away nearly as well are his followers. They broker secrets, and are not afraid to take up a cause if they feel it aligns with their personal code of morals. All strive to keep secret their God's influence, but draw strength from him nonetheless. They spread throughout the world keeping it safe without regards to good or evil, though typically this effort leans closer to Good tendencies.
[/spoiler]

Mul-Morgen
[spoiler]Greater Goddess
Symbol: A raven perched in front of a rising sun
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Portfolio: Magic, Honor, Sacrifice, Scholarship
Worshipers: Varies; Primarily good-aligned creatures, and primarily humans (though many races respect her goals and values)
Domains: Magic, Glory, Strength, Knowledge, Protection
Favored Weapon: Morningstar
Lore: Mul-Morgen the Raven-haired, The Dawn Queen, The Mistress of Tomes (also, sometimes, "The Hot Librarian", via the cruder populace); Mul-Morgen is a powerful deity, and a great force for good. She was once a mortal princess, hidden from the world due by her family due to being born frail. She grew tired of being imprisoned from a world she knew to be much wider than her own courtyard, and so staged a daring, difficult escape. Upon her success, Mul-Morgen discovered a strong, innate connection to magic, which allowed her to see the world in an entirely new way. She trained her body and mind, overcoming impossible odds through force of will and determination. Her unique talents allowed her to grow strong, and she put her strength in arms and in magic to ending what tyrannies and evils she came across. Upon her ascension into godhood, she formed a group of divine warriors to further her goals and help protect the world. They are the Knights of the Raven, and their main goal is to fight evil undead, though they take up the charge of fighting against evil wherever it arises.

Dogma: Always seek to improve oneself, while helping others to improve themselves. Be strong in body, mind, and soul, and always strive to fight tyranny and evil.

Clergy: Primarily made up of clerics and paladins, there is still a plentiful number of priests who devote themselves to serving communities. Adherents build churches, libraries, and schools, though almost always teach the community to tend after such facilities themselves in an attempt to help them become self-sufficient.
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 01:05:46 PM by VennDygrem »

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2010, 11:22:30 PM »
Can you allow a custom feat that mimics Natural Bond from Complete Adventurer for a paladin to apply to his paladin mount?
hmmmm i gues so but i will nerf it down to +2 okay

Why not +3? Its not broken or anything. :)
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2010, 11:33:42 PM »
Deity: The Twin-Forged Maker

[spoiler]The Twin-Forged Maker
God of Warforged Liberation and Creation
Symbol: Two ten-toothed gears placed side by side, resembling an infinity symbol. Inside the left gear is a battlefist holding a sword. The right gear is an anvil with a battlefirst holding a hammer over it.
Home Plane: Prime Material
Alignment: Lawful Neutral or True Neutral
Portfolio: Liberation, Civilization, Crafts, Warforged, War.
Worshippers: Warforged, Craftsmen, [Renegade] Mastermakers
Cleric Alignments: Any Lawful or Any Neutral
Domains: War, Strength, Protection, Destruction or Creation, Crafts, Artifice, Glory (Shared Domains include Warforged, Community, Metal, Planning, Pact)
Favored Weapon: Battlefist or Armblade

The Quori created the first Warforged, but the giants and drow and now the Cannith crafters have had a hand in creating the Warforged. But it is said that the Twin-Forged Maker created himself.

Despite the lack of a need for sleep, Warforged can still dream, in a somewhat daydreaming state. Their fully sentient thoughts are always there, and these thoughts are just as powerful as the other living races found on Eberron.

When these thoughts turn philosophical, and aspects and concepts alien to the Warforged, yet seemingly familiar are dwelt upon, those thoughts turn into question. What is life, what does it mean to be created rather than born? Is life merely a simple set of instructions by an endless chain of masters and owners? Would life be different without an endless chain of masters and owners?

When many Warforged have an opportunity to gather and interact, the sharing of experiences grew, and like the massive energies required the create that spark of animation for a new Warforged, those thoughts gathered and ignited. The Twin-Forged Maker is born.

Like a fusion of father-mother personality, the Twin-Forged Maker embodies the recognition of liberty through peaceful and destructive ways as well as the nurturing recognition of propagation and creation. Though of two entirely complete and independent personalities, the cooperation embodied by the peaceful cohabitation of two sides of the same entity represents a perfection attainable by the Warforged that no mortal races can ever achieve. This gestalt union enables the Twin-Forged Maker to choose to present a destruction or creation viewpoint whenever it suits the situation at hand. The Twin-Forged Maker recognizes and is the patron of not just Warforged who wish to make their existences meaningful for themselves as well as liberation from slavery, it also recognizes those who would want to take their lives into their own hands and forge a destiny of their own making.

Dogma:
Being pragmatic, the warrior-aspect of the Twin-Forged Maker does not believe in unbridled destruction. It also appreciates moderated passions and generally actions and behaviors that retain all meaning and purpose without being needlessly flashy. The maker-aspect is quieter with a more neutral view of life but demands its followers to ceaselessly attempt to create or forge new directions, paths and creations. Above all, whatever motives, agenda or creation must favor the Warforged and awakening any latent intelligence in the typically mindless constructs carries a sign of favor in its eyes.

Clergy and Temples:
Clerics of the Twin-Forged Maker have either two duties: to liberate oppressed Warforged through pragmatic and ideally lawful means or are charged with maintaining civic life. Gathering around the Cathedral Factory, a converted Creation Forge at a secretive corner of Xen'drik, various Warforged, including members of the Becoming God who have come to recognize the Twin-Forged Maker as the real Godforged that they had worshipped all the time, a civilization emerges.

There are no signs of worship of the Twin-Forged Maker elsewhere on Eberron, though the word is slowly spreading to those who adhere to the Becoming God and its adherents are slowly moving towards the Cathedral Factory. [/spoiler]

Event 1: The Twin-Forged Maker Returns

[spoiler]Memory log on Year XXX of the XXX, BulwarkEvent 2: Night of Shooting Stars

[spoiler]Some call it an ill omen, others call it a portent of great events, but one thing for certain, and made doubly sure by the Disciples of Legend, is that the Night of Shooting Stars was the very same night which the surviving half of the Six disappeared forever from Greyhawk.

A shower of stars lit the night like never-ending stream of fireworks turned the darkness of the night into day. Astrologers are suddenly faced with disappearances of whole constellations and star maps no longer functioned for ships and land travelers. While there were reports of meteorites striking various areas, actual investigations reveal no signs of damage to anything, and no traces of any star rocks can be found at all. Many wonder if its a trick of the light or perhaps these stars are magical in nature. But what is most intriguing, the next night, the stars are all back into their original position, and the Six are not seen or heard from since.

What the hell happened?[/spoiler]

Mentor: The Twin-Forged Maker: ZERO

[spoiler]

Unique Quorcraft Warforged Artificer 14 (Abilities of Cleric 10 when within the Cathedral Factory)

ZERO is the prototype, a Kalaraq Quori bound to the Creation Forge in order to shed shards of its soul in order to animate the Warforged with the sentient spark. Initial projects seem to create a very minimal level of intelligence, but as experiments go by improvements can be seen.

Like the Elan where quori spirits are bound into human hosts as living prisoners, the Warforged was perhaps used in the same way, to constantly recycle quori soul shards into soldiers capable of withstanding the Giants. Or perhaps they were volunteers willing to bind themselves into physical bodies in order to tussle with their foes.

It is unknown however if ZERO willingly gave up his connection to Dal Quor in order to provide slivers of its own soul for Warforged creation, but it was pivotal in allowing the first signs of blooming sentience to be found in these metallic creations. Perhaps ZERO's true form as a Kalaraq was the key, but if this spirit has any name, it has forgotten it or choose to not utter it anymore.

The concept of deity-hood came easily for ZERO. The dream of independence and the dream of an existence of one's own choosing and effort is a very powerful one especially for a being of power, yet belonging to the collective dream-mind of the plane of Dreams. Using this dream and the addictive power of dreams ZERO harnessed the faith of its followers and harnessed enough power to return to his original Creation Forge, he attempted to remove his essence from his old body, and enter a new body he had recently crafted with the improvements that centuries of Warforged design had to offer.

Yet he only managed to split half of his dream into the new body. The resulting split fulfilled a self-written prophecy of a twin-aspect personality that can operate independently. As such. ZERO raised ONE.[/spoiler]

« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 03:28:04 PM by Nick »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2010, 12:37:58 AM »
Can you allow a custom feat that mimics Natural Bond from Complete Adventurer for a paladin to apply to his paladin mount?
hmmmm i gues so but i will nerf it down to +2 okay

Why not +3? Its not broken or anything. :)

fine

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2010, 02:06:00 AM »
Do you allow Warforged to be Venerable without aging penalties? Do Cohorts come with their own set of magic items?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 03:05:33 AM by Nick »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2010, 03:34:30 AM »
Do you allow Warforged to be Venerable without aging penalties? Do Cohorts come with their own set of magic items?
I would prefer we stick to mostly standard rules it just makes it easier on me. and the second question yes

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2010, 03:47:40 AM »
Performing Craft: Pantheon.
12 gods created, filling in their fluffieness.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2010, 05:28:51 AM »
Any word on my domain and the arachne reflavour?

Everything I learned about DnD I learned from Frank Trollman at The Gaming Den... but nowadays, my work space is the New DnD Wiki.

Check them both out!

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 05:36:52 AM »
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 06:12:36 AM by Nick »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2010, 05:42:45 AM »
Since I've got an Eberron drow, I would like to request that the arachne PrC (from Faiths and Pantheons) be reflavoured to be about scorpions instead of spiders. Would this be OK? I'd name it the 'scorpionne' or something. As a result, I'm also gonna need to write a Scorpion domain, which I will do below:

Scorpion Domain

Granted power: You gain Earth Sense as a bonus feat.

1: Spider climb
2: Poison
3: Meld into stone
4: Stoneskin
5: Slay living
6: Power word: stun
7: Mass hold monster
8: Greater prying eyes
9: Imprisonment

My final build will look like this: Lesser drow cleric of the Mockery 2/drow paragon 3/scorpionne 1/shadowcraft mage 4. She's obviously an umbragen. I'll edit the full build into this post once my domain is approved.
sorry for mising it i see no problem with it i prefer scorpions to spiders personally

konner09

• Email
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2010, 05:45:06 AM »
Performing Craft: Pantheon.
12 gods created, filling in their fluffieness.
okay so we have the worhsiper of fluff and to let me display my thoughts of not being able to use weapons imapeld in you I.E arrows throwing knives

« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 05:48:21 AM by konner09 »

Mister_Sinister

• King Kong
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2010, 05:56:21 AM »
Oh yeah, konner09, cohorts came up in my own game as well, as I put down the following as rules.

Quote from: Me
Leadership cohorts must be clerics. They are always two levels behind you (Leadership scores be damned), and have +3 bonuses instead of your +4s, except on deflection, where it's +2 instead of your +3. They receive 10 least items, but no lesser or greater ones, as well as 8, 000gp in mundane wealth and any mundane equipment you feel acceptable.

Feel free to amend as you choose.

As for the acceptance of the reflavouring - you rock.   :plotting Expect a character soon!

Check them both out!

konner09

• Email
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2010, 06:01:29 AM »
Oh yeah, konner09, cohorts came up in my own game as well, as I put down the following as rules.

Quote from: Me
Leadership cohorts must be clerics. They are always two levels behind you (Leadership scores be damned), and have +3 bonuses instead of your +4s, except on deflection, where it's +2 instead of your +3. They receive 10 least items, but no lesser or greater ones, as well as 8, 000gp in mundane wealth and any mundane equipment you feel acceptable.

Feel free to amend as you choose.

As for the acceptance of the reflavouring - you rock.   :plotting Expect a character soon!
i actually am pretty flexible with the rule BEFORE the game starts

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2010, 06:17:23 AM »
Pasted the Pathfinder feature above. Please read it and see if you approve. Fuck mounts.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2010, 06:30:27 AM »
Pasted the Pathfinder feature above. Please read it and see if you approve. Fuck mounts.
i guess since it has a negative effect but since this campagin is heavly based around traveling you are going to have to spedn some money on a mount anyways

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2010, 07:29:16 AM »
If I have a morphic weapon lets say default a longsword with weapon focus (longsword), do I still get the feat bonus if the longsword becomes something else?
[spoiler][/spoiler]