Author Topic: Amulet of Mighty fists + eidoloen  (Read 2028 times)

Khorus

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • TPK FTW!
Amulet of Mighty fists + eidoloen
« on: August 12, 2010, 08:34:29 PM »
So I make an amulet of mighty fists (speed)and put it on my eidoloen, does it apply to all his natural attacks?

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
Re: Amulet of Mighty fists + eidoloen
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 08:51:27 PM »
If you mean whether the enhancement bonus applies to all its natural weapons, yes. If you mean the Speed property, no, because you can't put it on an Amulet of Mighty Fists in the first place. In this case, you want the Necklace of Natural Weapons.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 02:56:07 AM »
Actually, seeing as hes speaking of Eidolons, I assume it's for Pathfinder

Yes you can do that
This amulet grants an enhancement bonus of +1 to +5 on attack and damage rolls with unarmed attacks and natural weapons.

Alternatively, this amulet can grant melee weapon special abilities, so long as they can be applied to unarmed attacks. See Table: Melee Weapon Special Abilities for a list of abilities. Special abilities count as additional bonuses for determining the market value of the item, but do not modify attack or damage bonuses. An amulet of mighty fists cannot have a modified bonus (enhancement bonus plus special ability bonus equivalents) higher than +5. An amulet of mighty fists does not need to have a +1 enhancement bonus to grant a melee weapon special ability.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

fuinjutsu

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 05:11:47 AM »
not that it matters, because unless pathfinder changed how speed works, you still only get one extra attack.
Eh, the wizard have more money than them combined, he could in theory just use all his money on a fleet of trained attack mules, but then we aren't playing 3.5 but zergling rushing in Starcraft instead.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 05:23:22 AM »
Well, yeah, you'd need something else(read: a hell lot more expensive) to get an extra attack on all your natural weapons.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."