Author Topic: Jibba Jabba II: When Squirrels Drink Red Bull  (Read 100536 times)

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Re: Jibba Jabba II: When Squirrels Drink Red Bull
« Reply #980 on: May 18, 2011, 03:57:54 PM »
Seems my computer is in dire need of some love from a professional  ;) (read: it broke down). Luckily the pace has been quite slow lately. Hopefully it will be up and running again by the end of the week however.
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #981 on: May 18, 2011, 09:19:16 PM »
Seems my computer is in dire need of some love from a professional  ;) (read: it broke down). Luckily the pace has been quite slow lately. Hopefully it will be up and running again by the end of the week however.
Last time I took my computer to be repaired, It cost $110, and came back without a working boot sector (couldn't start up). I'm still trying to fix it.
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #982 on: May 19, 2011, 01:22:09 AM »
What is wrong with it?

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #983 on: May 19, 2011, 03:15:34 AM »
:( my allergies are acting up and i now have a cold...... Curse you Mother nature :shakefist
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #984 on: May 19, 2011, 06:40:16 PM »
What is wrong with it?
Something with the hardware it seems, my fan has been weird lately so it probably needs a good cleaning, aside from that, I don't know. I tried looking into it myself, but once I saw the inside of my laptop I realised I was in way over my head. According to the guys at the store they'll have it up and running in a week and fortunately on of my flatmates let me borrow his laptop that he's barely used since he bough himself a stationary a year ago. And since I handed in my thesis yesterday ( :D) the amount of spare time I possess just went through the roof

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #985 on: May 20, 2011, 05:02:17 AM »
RUam: WIlding Clasp or something else for your second item?

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #986 on: May 20, 2011, 08:17:36 AM »
RUam: WIlding Clasp or something else for your second item?
Wilding Clasp would be great

konner09

• Email
« Reply #987 on: May 21, 2011, 08:52:59 PM »
I am away from home right now. So i don't know what i want, probably something that boosts healing or charisma
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #988 on: May 22, 2011, 06:14:12 AM »
when will you be back?  I could simply say your PC is inspecting the rack wit hsolara and sir shadow

konner09

• Email
« Reply #989 on: May 23, 2011, 06:00:20 AM »
when will you be back?  I could simply say your PC is inspecting the rack wit hsolara and sir shadow
I will be back home on monday

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #990 on: May 23, 2011, 10:16:59 AM »
Seems like the motherboard is as dead as a doornail, my computer is no more.  :( I am a sad monotreme. Still, if my thesis goes through (and I expect it to), my family said they might be willing to get me a new one

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #991 on: May 23, 2011, 05:20:19 PM »
well im thinking about building a new one, I could refurbish my old pc and give it to you if that happens.

granted Ive no idea how i'm gonna get it there...

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #992 on: May 23, 2011, 07:42:07 PM »
well im thinking about building a new one, I could refurbish my old pc and give it to you if that happens.

granted Ive no idea how i'm gonna get it there...
I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll manage. The entire family seem to be in agreement that I need a computer and since it is a joined effort and I still have some cash from when I did promotion work for ye olde Uni, my future looks bright.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #993 on: May 23, 2011, 08:01:44 PM »
If you know someone who can assemble one if you cant yourself, it might be cheaper to make one than buy a standard desktop.  SOme parts are cheap right now.

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #994 on: May 23, 2011, 08:44:42 PM »
I'm still thinking what  I need. A removal of the slaad bloodline and converting the LA into Chaos Monk levels is mainly what I need, and a pair oif Gauntlets of Ogre Power (+2 str) as well as Boots of striding and springing would be nice.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #995 on: May 23, 2011, 10:01:46 PM »
you can have all that plus a bit more

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #996 on: May 23, 2011, 11:02:35 PM »
Right. Off to ponder...

konner09

• Email
« Reply #997 on: May 24, 2011, 01:59:32 AM »
I totally have no clue what to get ???

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #998 on: May 30, 2011, 06:02:07 AM »
what did you want equipment wise Jojo?

Also, he can in theory rez you

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #999 on: May 30, 2011, 01:14:00 PM »
I totally have no clue what to get ???
Maybe you could request to become a dual living spell, or a higher level spell? Being either two spells or a more powerful one might be interesting. I don't quite know how your 'race' works, though.