Author Topic: Jibba Jabba II: When Squirrels Drink Red Bull  (Read 101000 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Re: Jibba Jabba II: When Squirrels Drink Red Bull
« Reply #880 on: April 25, 2011, 09:56:32 PM »
As soon as everyone replies to Benny I hand out goodies and xp.  I wanna see what everyone wishes for before handing out stuff.  Although I'm thinking of giving a few of you surprises...
Are we supposed to be wishing for things or changes to ourselves?

Could be for either.  You're asking for bribes to be in his service after all.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #881 on: April 25, 2011, 09:57:23 PM »
Question: Given the rebuilding that's going to be done to my character, are we going to gain enough experience to gain a level?  Level seven would be a nice sweet spot for me.   :D

It is possibles yes  :smirk

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #882 on: April 25, 2011, 11:28:41 PM »
Okay I just learned my mother has decided on permanent retirement, and it;s been decided she'll be staying with me.  SInce I need her to pay half the rent to survive I don't have much choice in the matter.

She is however a bitter, emotionally unstable, controlling sociopath.  So if there is the occasional delay please be understanding.

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #883 on: April 26, 2011, 01:32:47 AM »
I may have sort of blown a hole in my motherboard and as such my internet access will be a little spotty until Wednesday when amazon should be delivering my new motheroard, processor and RAM.

As a side effect i have absolutely no access to my books which could cause some issues.

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #884 on: April 26, 2011, 01:51:54 AM »
Okay I just learned my mother has decided on permanent retirement, and it;s been decided she'll be staying with me.  SInce I need her to pay half the rent to survive I don't have much choice in the matter.

She is however a bitter, emotionally unstable, controlling sociopath.  So if there is the occasional delay please be understanding.
Ouch. Hope you survive with your dignity intact!

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #885 on: April 26, 2011, 03:04:24 AM »
Good luck bhu.

BTW, are you sure you'll be okay with Kintal running around being Chaotic Evil?
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #886 on: April 26, 2011, 04:17:57 AM »
I may have sort of blown a hole in my motherboard and as such my internet access will be a little spotty until Wednesday when amazon should be delivering my new motheroard, processor and RAM.

As a side effect i have absolutely no access to my books which could cause some issues.

Are you okay?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #887 on: April 26, 2011, 04:19:53 AM »
Good luck bhu.

BTW, are you sure you'll be okay with Kintal running around being Chaotic Evil?

CE is okay as long as it doesnt push into chaotic foolish.  Sides Harrrowed kitties tend to be more pragmatic as opposed to devoted evil.

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #888 on: April 26, 2011, 05:57:40 AM »
Shall I PM you the changes I want made for your approval?
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #889 on: April 26, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »
sure go ahead

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #890 on: April 26, 2011, 09:32:47 PM »
Yahoo claims my account may have been compromised and locked me out.  I got back in, but just in case if any werid spammy shit happens, it's not me.  Please post letting me know so I can get it fixed.

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #891 on: April 27, 2011, 02:46:33 AM »

Are you okay?

Yea I'm fine, somehow I managed to unseat the heat sink which meant when I tried to turn it on it heated up super fast and blew a small hole through the motherboard and the side of the case...  didn't help that I had overclocked it something nasty beforehand.

still I needed a new processor anyway. New one is a Phenom II x6 3.3ghz, should arrive later today.

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #892 on: April 27, 2011, 03:52:50 AM »

Are you okay?

Yea I'm fine, somehow I managed to unseat the heat sink which meant when I tried to turn it on it heated up super fast and blew a small hole through the motherboard and the side of the case...  didn't help that I had overclocked it something nasty beforehand.

still I needed a new processor anyway. New one is a Phenom II x6 3.3ghz, should arrive later today.
and the moral of the story is Make sure not  to unseat your heatsink which is sitting over your expensive and dangerous mother board
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #893 on: April 27, 2011, 04:05:27 AM »
motherboard: Expensive, sure dangerous? not so much.... the processor on the other hand...

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #894 on: April 27, 2011, 04:54:32 AM »
I'm doing some (lots) of rebuilding.  Anybody have a good first level feat for a character based on melee attacks and ranged touch attacks?  I'm already taking Improved Natural Attack for Claw and Bite, need a last feat.  One that doesn't have a BAB requirement.  My first level is still in Cat Burglar.
Notes to self

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #895 on: April 27, 2011, 05:36:43 AM »
You have multiattack? Only requires 3 natural attacks (ie: claw, claw, bite). As for ranged touch, obviously point blank shot and precise shot aren't too bad, though they'll have pretty quickly diminishing returns. Other than that I'm not sure. Improved Initiative never hurt anyone. *shrug*

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #896 on: April 27, 2011, 08:13:57 PM »
I could have sworn that multiattack had a BAB requirement, it is actually on the small list of feats this character needs.  That is that then, thanks!
Notes to self

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #897 on: April 27, 2011, 11:31:42 PM »
I thought so too until I looked at it. As it turns out, I needed it for another character of mine that is starting at level 3, so it all works out. :)

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #898 on: April 28, 2011, 03:11:29 AM »
When he says for Alcy to make her request, is that just the racial class modifications we talked about?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #899 on: April 28, 2011, 04:10:58 AM »
It wouldnt exactly be fair to give some of you phat lewt, and just let the others redo their levels now would it?  You'd all still be the same level, it's just some of you would have bling.