Author Topic: Jibba Jabba II: When Squirrels Drink Red Bull  (Read 101022 times)

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
Re: Jibba Jabba II: When Squirrels Drink Red Bull
« Reply #280 on: October 07, 2010, 07:08:46 AM »
And I still say blow a hole in him. Fucker has gotten up/away too damn many times, and we have other zombies to be recurring (and now vengeful) NPCs.

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #281 on: October 07, 2010, 10:01:18 AM »
hold on a sec... Do we know if these zombies are immune to mind-effecting effects? I mean they are sentient <__<
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 10:10:20 AM by Sir Shadow »

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #282 on: October 07, 2010, 12:10:27 PM »
hold on a sec... Do we know if these zombies are immune to mind-effecting effects? I mean they are sentient <__<
intelligent undead are still immune to mind-effecting effects.
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #283 on: October 07, 2010, 01:33:12 PM »
Mind-affecting! Mind-affecting!

[/grammar-nazi]

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #284 on: October 07, 2010, 03:08:06 PM »
And I used my last lightning the last round

If you mean Call Lightning you get one bolt per round for the duration of the spell which is 1 minute per level.  You should still have plenty zap left.
Quote from: PHB
You may call a total number of bolts equal to your caster level (maximum10 bolts).
If only  :(

Edit: For whoever added sheet two to the map http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jZMoQMkl24
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 03:14:05 PM by Monotremeancer »
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #285 on: October 07, 2010, 07:07:15 PM »
And I still say blow a hole in him. Fucker has gotten up/away too damn many times, and we have other zombies to be recurring (and now vengeful) NPCs.

This isn't the main zombie you guys have been fighting.  This is one of 3 who ran for it last time when Konner turned

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #286 on: October 07, 2010, 08:34:14 PM »
I know undead in general are immune to mind-affecting effects, but there are some undead that are not.

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #287 on: October 07, 2010, 09:11:47 PM »
This isn't the main zombie you guys have been fighting.  This is one of 3 who ran for it last time when Konner turned
1 escape is 1 too many.
Quotes [spoiler]
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #288 on: October 07, 2010, 10:07:14 PM »
well, I just lowered his BAB (I'm assuming) by 3-4, so perhaps he'll have a bit of difficulty smacking you guys in the face now :)

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #289 on: October 08, 2010, 12:31:00 AM »
screw it i will taz him
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #290 on: October 08, 2010, 03:23:33 AM »
well, I just lowered his BAB (I'm assuming) by 3-4, so perhaps he'll have a bit of difficulty smacking you guys in the face now :)
Nah dude, hit him with ray of enfeeblement; his strength score just dropped, not his BAB. Still useful though, when a guy wants to jump him from behind.

I've decided to implement terrible gay "that's what he said"s into my charries actions. His color is fuchsia, it should be fine.

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #291 on: October 08, 2010, 03:46:59 AM »
take the first B off of "BAB" and you'll get what I'm getting at :P His attack roll probably dropped by 3-4 points. unless of course, he uses wisdom since he's a monk :/

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #292 on: October 08, 2010, 04:19:16 AM »
He'd have to have an appropriate feat to use Wisdom for natural/unarmed attacks, and even then he'd still be using strength for damage. Though, Ray of Clumsiness is a similarly good spell, for the purposes or reducing defenses (basically it's Ray of Enfeeblement for Dex instead of Str).

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #293 on: October 08, 2010, 10:10:10 AM »
Right, well, I don't have that... D: If you'd like to put it on Bartholomeow's request list, he'll look into getting it later. I'm always willing to take spell suggestions from teammates who think it would help the group more.

I once had an enchanter who's sole purpose in a teamfight was to erect a stone/iron wall for the giant to knock people into for increased damage. I only did this because he would complain otherwise, since I could almost always effectively end combat in a number of round equal to the number of enemies +1. Enchanters are SO fun :D

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #294 on: October 08, 2010, 06:10:15 PM »
I'll be going on a mini-vacation until Tuesday, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to post until Wednesday.
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #295 on: October 08, 2010, 09:06:52 PM »
Ill just have you rabidly claw whatever's in your path I guess...

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #296 on: October 08, 2010, 09:30:57 PM »
My Music teacher is having a sueing war between myspace because they are trying to steal his songs
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #297 on: October 08, 2010, 11:10:01 PM »
Edit: For whoever added sheet two to the map http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jZMoQMkl24

I put it up about a month ago, and was wondering when someone would notice.  :)
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #298 on: October 08, 2010, 11:36:44 PM »
Bad Jojo! Bad!  :smirk

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #299 on: October 09, 2010, 04:07:45 AM »
Bad Jojo! Bad!  :smirk
:lol
I'm on a different wifi network for a few days, and the password is amazingly secure "abcde12345"
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]