Author Topic: Jibba Jabba II: When Squirrels Drink Red Bull  (Read 100573 times)

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: Jibba Jabba II: When Squirrels Drink Red Bull
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2010, 01:25:56 AM »
time to use my super awesome heal powers Alcy i think that i will use Cure light wounds
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2010, 01:34:59 AM »
You're not near here.

konner09

• Email
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2010, 01:39:18 AM »
You're not near here.
i am near their just not near enough
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2010, 02:49:25 AM »
You're not near here.
Actually your only problem is the zombie in H9 is blocking you. If someone can deal with that, you can walk in and heal.
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2010, 02:53:35 AM »
You're not near here.
Actually your only problem is the zombie in H9 is blocking you. If someone can deal with that, you can walk in and heal.
yeah if either lilath or Robby pants take care of Zombie at H 9 i can go save alcy

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2010, 09:07:28 PM »
It's Round 3 already? Was my only attack on Round 2, then? I only remember using one round...

nm, I see it.

I don't need any saving, yet, though. I only took 5 out of 14 damage, since I had temporary hit points up. I might NEXT round, though I'm currently at 43 hp out of 48.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 09:11:54 PM by VennDygrem »

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2010, 03:18:12 AM »
Still, If they deal with the zombie, Alcy can begin to fall back a bit and the heal stick can get to work without AoO.
Quotes [spoiler]
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2010, 03:27:19 AM »
Still, If they deal with the zombie, Alcy can begin to fall back a bit and the heal stick can get to work without AoO.
hey i resent that i am not a heal stick i am a enitiy of pure  magic

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2010, 02:11:17 AM »
Actually, living spells are corrupted magic. :teach
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2010, 02:27:15 AM »
Actually, living spells are corrupted magic. :teach
fine i am a heal blob

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2010, 03:22:05 AM »
Geez, why is everyone posting? It's 10:30 for me...  :o

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2010, 03:24:08 AM »
Geez, why is everyone posting? It's 10:30 for me...  :o
10:30 for me too. Doesn't mean I need to sleep right now.
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2010, 03:30:44 AM »
Its 6:30 am here...

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2010, 03:31:48 AM »
On a related note, I must turn in. I will post tomorrow though.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2010, 03:37:11 AM »
1:30 am for me

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2010, 05:11:21 AM »
12:10, and posted, and I'm much happier with that one (and I think the squirrels will like it too).

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2010, 10:41:39 PM »
:3 Bartholomeow has some choice words for squirrels. They being with "n", end with "om", and usually come in sets of three.

EDIT: Also, looking over my planned level progression, all I can say is that I really hope this game goes into epic levels because it will be so freakin fun :D
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 12:28:04 AM by Sir Shadow »

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2010, 12:46:12 AM »
All the characters will look so freakin' badass in epic levels.

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2010, 01:14:26 AM »
I would have epic spellcasting... may the world fear the day that a slightly dopey catgirl can shatter planets....

konner09

• Email
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2010, 01:23:28 AM »
may the world fear when joseph learns how to make a flame thrower