Author Topic: Regeneration Build  (Read 4644 times)

Wings of Peace

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
Re: Regeneration Build
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 03:04:02 PM »
I meant that Monstrous Regeneration doesn't exist. Sorta.

Sorta?  You're going to have to explain this one to me.  I'm AFB right now but I was fairly certain it had an actual spell entry and everything in Magic of Faerun.

The Spell Compendium replaced monstrous regeneration with greater vigor.  It's in the list of Renamed Spells on page 6.

Aaaaah.  :(

dna1

• Hong Kong
  • Im not albino Im just from Alaska
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2010, 04:15:47 PM »

Also you could go like Half-troll Fiendish Gravetouched Ghoul Swarm-Shifter   lol
have regen and be immune to everything cept fire/acid 
 :D

Uhm...is this one template or what is what? I have no idea where to look for what of this build o.O  sorry

It is afew diff templates. I would suggest downloading the template index. I dont have a link but Im sure you can find it in the "handy links" section
Slappin ho's like E-Honda

ksbsnowowl

• Grape ape
  • Wishing I was a raging Norseman
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2010, 12:51:57 AM »
The thing to remember about the interaction of regeneration and fast healing is that they effectively give you Regen [R+F], where R is your regeneration rate, and F is your fast healing rate.  For example and Shadow Creature Troll has Regen 5 and Fast Healing 2.  He effectively has regeneration 7 until no nonlethal damage remains, at which point the regeneration stops, and any fire or acid damage is healed by the fast healing.

Just FYI.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

KSB Snow Owl's Archer Build thread