Author Topic: Campaign Thread III: Zombie Weenus  (Read 89796 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Re: Campaign Thread III: Zombie Weenus
« Reply #900 on: December 27, 2010, 08:22:01 PM »
Merc: "That a threat boy?  You think that handful of faggot hobbers is gonna help you?  Them and those local color you hired?  Shit some of them look like kids.  And it's nor like them zombies'll be any good 'cause the ones we got are better.  Somebody go get the kid he'll wanna laugh at this!  Hey zombies, why don't you come back home to our side.  It's not like they got anything to offer you."

On cue the zombies switch songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mW_Se9W7hA

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #901 on: December 27, 2010, 08:59:34 PM »
I keep to myself in a tree, close enough to hear what's being said, but no closer than that. And for some reason the zombies new choice of song make me think of the goober I gave sex-ed back in town for a short moment. That thought is quickly replaced by "Now this will be interesting".

[spoiler]These human zombies got nothing on a monotreme, but to be fair, a four headed penis that will not fit inside a female if fully erected will outshine most[/spoiler]
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #902 on: December 27, 2010, 09:59:42 PM »
[spoiler]Have you ever considered that you know entirely too much about Platypi?[/spoiler]

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #903 on: December 28, 2010, 05:30:25 AM »
[spoiler]Have you ever considered that you know entirely too much about Platypi?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Not for a single moment of my life  :D[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #904 on: December 28, 2010, 09:30:35 PM »
The moment is interrupted by a marching group of several zombified monks surrounding a young boy (you recognize him as the Dean's nephew) and a few confused prostitutes.

Nephew to the head Merc: "Karl what the fuck is all the noise out here?"

Karl: The unicorns are back with a few zombies and hired goobers making demands.  They want a cure of some sort".

Nephew (hereafter referred to as Jimmy): "NOBODY MAKES DEMANDS OF JIMMY THE ALL POWERFUL!!!  WHERE IS THIS UNICORN?"

Karl: "He's uh...he's about 30' in front of you sir...in the clearing...in plain sight...with a few dozen others..."

Jimmy: ""Will somebody find my damn glasses?  Hey you, horn boy.  What teh fuck are you doing back?"

Sebastian: "You pretty much don't need an answer to that.  We're tired of the curse put on us, and you can fix it, or we can simply run you and the boys over."

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #905 on: December 29, 2010, 01:12:27 AM »
Zach was quickly becoming tired of his "disguise," and could see that the penis competition was already underway. Slowly he moved forward in the line, calm, slow, and obvious. In an attempt to buy time, he started to speak. "Now now, we can resolve this easily enough. All he has to do is break the curse, and cease his activity with the stone. After all this time, I'm sure that someone with as much power and backing as you, Jimmy, has more than researched the stone into oblivion, and that it's no longer necessary, correct?"

[spoiler]Is that a bluff, or a diplomacy roll? Frankly I can do either, I'm just trying to not make him any more hostile than he already is, until the squirrels can shank him in the face. No secondary entendre meant.[/spoiler]

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #906 on: December 29, 2010, 02:23:44 AM »
Kintal watches all of this, waiting for something interesting to happen.
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #907 on: December 29, 2010, 06:33:31 AM »
go for diplomacy

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #908 on: December 29, 2010, 02:00:21 PM »
[spoiler]Diplomacy: 15

Stupid fucking low roll piece of crap. :shakefist How am I supposed to control the idiot masses like this? :p

Oh, well, I'll beat 'em with the intimidates anyways![/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #909 on: December 29, 2010, 06:01:25 PM »
Zach was quickly becoming tired of his "disguise," and could see that the penis competition was already underway. Slowly he moved forward in the line, calm, slow, and obvious. In an attempt to buy time, he started to speak. "Now now, we can resolve this easily enough. All he has to do is break the curse, and cease his activity with the stone. After all this time, I'm sure that someone with as much power and backing as you, Jimmy, has more than researched the stone into oblivion, and that it's no longer necessary, correct?"

Jimmy: "MWUHAHAHA!! FOOL! Allow me to explain why you are wrong!"

Karl: "Uh sir, soliloquizing to the enemy is a sign you have no professionalism..."

Jimmy: "You weren't hired to think or give advice Karl, now hush real people are talking."

Karl: "It's a good thing your Uncle is paying us serious money."

Jimmy: "Now where was I...oh yes.   Long ago there was a God named Benny.  Benny had been promoted to Deity status, and became the God of Fear.   He figured it was the first of many steps towards dominion of this realm but he had to figure out how to replace his boss first, and the Laughing Man is mighty hard to put down.  So he made this stone here.  The stone is somewhat hypnotic  and can drive people mad, but that's merely to make them open to suggestion.  With enough will you can contact it's creator or take control of the stone itself.  See Benny wanted to make an army.  He figured more worshipers equals more power, so he could use this to make them.  He got spanked by the man upstairs pretty hard for it, so he gave up the idea.  And it's just been a legendary cursed rock until my Uncle found it and had me research it's abilities.  See we have a few ambitions of our own, and we decided this rock was a nice way to make them happen.   

The rock can be used to change people.  That's what we did to your boys Sebastian.  See you need to rape the innocent to live, but what you don't know is your balls now carry the seed of a God.  You've impregnated everyone you slept with, and when they give birth nine months from now their children will be self aware servants of their dark master, who has graciously consented to allow us to use them as it furthers his own goals.  And if you die you'll just resurrect as undead monsters.  We do the same with everyone who isn't able or isn't worth using as carriers.  Between the new race of Godchildren and the Undead we raise we should be able to take the Flying City, which is a key step to taking over the rest of the world.  Then we just backstab Benny, and take his place among the deities once we get what we want.  He takes the fall for leaving us a weapon to exploit, we get control of the world, and we'll even be generous enough to agree to work with the Jester to keep our position since we'll have enough muscle to bargain.  And since no one knows about it we're sure to succeed."

Karl facepalms

Karl: "Sir, you just told them almost everything..."

Jimmy: "Well yes but that's cause we;'ll be killing them before they can put it to use."

Karl: "You really have no experience at this do you?"

Sebastian: "So you're saying there is no cure for this?"

Jimmy: "No you and the zombies can go request a Miracle from some cleric or other, and if their God is willing to help you it'll be fixed.  You'll just owe them a favor.  Karl, I'm gonna go tap some more ass, call me when everyone is dead."

Jimmy leaves, and Karl looks at you uncomfortably.

Karl: "Somedays I just hate this job.  Awright people you heard the man.  I gotta kill you so we may as well do this."

Initiative rolls may begin for the forthcoming fight now so we can get them out of the way.  Also if anyone has diplomacy/bluff/intimidate to do nows the time.

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #910 on: December 29, 2010, 06:19:18 PM »
Alcy finishes taking notes on Jimmy's monologue, and puts the paper and pen away. She then cracks her neck, and says "Alright boys, that was a nice little story, but I believe it's about time we take young Jimmy over there and give him a lesson in manners, the hard way.

It seems that you're just in our way. Now either get out of our way and go home to your loved ones because, let's face it, he's probably not planning on paying you guys after this anyway, or get yourselves ready, because we're about to equalize this shit.
"

[spoiler]Initiative: 1d20(6)+6=12[/spoiler]

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #911 on: December 29, 2010, 06:51:15 PM »
"I second that emotion my angelic companion."

[spoiler]I don't feel the need to act first on this one, so I'll forgo casting nerveskitter.
Init: 1d20+2=8 [/spoiler]

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #912 on: December 29, 2010, 07:21:20 PM »
"Meow"

[spoiler]
Initiative: 25  Yes, I just critted my initiative.
[/spoiler]
Notes to self

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #913 on: December 29, 2010, 09:05:07 PM »
I shake my head in disgust at Jimmy's plan and spread my wings slightly, ready to fly in to battle if I should be needed
[spoiler]Initiative (1d20+3=11)[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #914 on: December 29, 2010, 09:22:01 PM »
Alcy finishes taking notes on Jimmy's monologue, and puts the paper and pen away. She then cracks her neck, and says "Alright boys, that was a nice little story, but I believe it's about time we take young Jimmy over there and give him a lesson in manners, the hard way.

It seems that you're just in our way. Now either get out of our way and go home to your loved ones because, let's face it, he's probably not planning on paying you guys after this anyway, or get yourselves ready, because we're about to equalize this shit.
"

[spoiler]Initiative: 1d20(6)+6=12[/spoiler]

KArl: "That useless piece of shit wouldn't kn ow his asshole from a pine cone with a diagram explaining the difference to him.  Why do you think the old man risked sending him to use the stone?  The boy is expendable, and so are we.  The Dean has deeper hooks in us than just money.  Sorry about your luck lady."

25 Nanshork
12 VennDygrem
11 Ruam
8 Sir Shadow
?? everyone else
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 09:24:13 PM by bhu »

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #915 on: December 29, 2010, 10:20:26 PM »
Still in cat form, Kintal walks up to the man who's obviously in charge of this rabble and says, "Then why not join our side?  The way things are going we're obviously going to get rid of the Dean and then you won't have anything to worry about."

[spoiler]
Bluff: 16

In Big Cat form.
[/spoiler]
Notes to self

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #916 on: December 29, 2010, 11:56:15 PM »
"Something tells me they're not about to listen to reason. I suppose we're just going to have to smoke these meat-heads."

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #917 on: December 30, 2010, 12:22:54 AM »
Zach pops his sword from the sheathe, loosening it for the first draw. Real people; he hadn't killed these in a while. He made a note to himself to see if this murderous rage was getting out of hand, then cracked a smile.

"You're all going to die."

[spoiler]Time to demoralize some opponents, bhu knows what I'm talkin' 'bout!
Intimidate: 36 *NATURAL TWENTY, YEAH BAY-BEH!*
Sometimes simpler is better.  :D

[/spoiler]

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #918 on: December 30, 2010, 03:08:39 AM »
Jimmy, Dean's Nephew. Take over the world. In name of Benny, god of fear. Unicorn children servants of dark master. Attack on flying city. The dean is in involved. Betray Benny near end.
The guild knows, time to hand this moron his ass.
[spoiler]1d20+2=6
(P.S. Remember I'm ethereal near to Jimmy.)[/spoiler]
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #919 on: December 30, 2010, 05:08:37 AM »
Zach pops his sword from the sheathe, loosening it for the first draw. Real people; he hadn't killed these in a while. He made a note to himself to see if this murderous rage was getting out of hand, then cracked a smile.

"You're all going to die."

[spoiler]Time to demoralize some opponents, bhu knows what I'm talkin' 'bout!
Intimidate: 36 *NATURAL TWENTY, YEAH BAY-BEH!*
Sometimes simpler is better.  :D

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]You using your class ability?[/spoiler]