Author Topic: Campaign Thread III: Zombie Weenus  (Read 89488 times)

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: Campaign Thread III: Zombie Weenus
« Reply #700 on: November 23, 2010, 02:42:41 AM »
"Damit Frog MAN Damit why do you have to tell people these things"  :fo
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #701 on: November 23, 2010, 12:16:05 PM »
"Frog? What? I don't see a frog around here."  :whistle
[spoiler]Fool! Do you know what you have done?  :banghead

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #702 on: November 23, 2010, 12:22:38 PM »
blank stares from those assembled

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #703 on: November 23, 2010, 12:24:11 PM »
blank stares from those assembled
"I'm sorry folks, but my fried here was dropped on his head at a young age. Sometimes the things he says aren't quite... right."

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #704 on: November 23, 2010, 12:26:10 PM »
"It's true. His thoughts are... strange."
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #705 on: November 23, 2010, 01:49:17 PM »
"I make perfect sensewhen i need to but i do not not make sense when i want to make not sense not."
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #706 on: November 23, 2010, 01:50:32 PM »
Kintal just stares at everybody silently, watching them with his judgmental little eyes.
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #707 on: November 23, 2010, 01:52:23 PM »
"I make perfect sensewhen i need to but i do not not make sense when i want to make not sense not."

Thank you for proving our point
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #708 on: November 23, 2010, 02:12:43 PM »
"Ahem...yes...so, who makes the decisions for your little group?"

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #709 on: November 23, 2010, 05:04:23 PM »
"I say we kill the werewolves and enslave their souls... wait... I mean, why don't we take the werewolves to the authorities so they can be tried in the court of law for their transgressions."

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #710 on: November 23, 2010, 09:28:08 PM »
"We lack a leader, so we usually vote on stuff. I have what amounts to a confession from Randolph, and The consistencies between Randolph and Sebastian stories prove Sebastian is in the clear and Gail was involved in the murder plot. We can easily deal with the werewolves in a court of law, and at the same time gather a larger force to attack the zombies the cursed rock. Any other Ideas?"
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #711 on: November 23, 2010, 09:38:14 PM »
"To elaborate, the reason we have no leader is because noone here is sane enough to pull it off."

konner09

• Email
« Reply #712 on: November 24, 2010, 02:23:50 AM »
"To elaborate, the reason we have no leader is because noone here is sane enough to pull it off."
"sanity makes life boring"

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #713 on: November 24, 2010, 02:24:45 AM »
Ernie (THog's Friend): "Well...I guess the Law here is us.  Quite honestly I'd prefer a lot less Werewolves, and Unicorn Rapists.  We need some way to transport these two.  So why don't we send Mr. Squirrel off to grab his friends, and you can come to the local Goblinoid village to spend the night.  I'd detain you Sebastian, but I'm not in the mood for that kind of fight right now.  You show up tomorrow to testify, and we won't hunt you down.  Besides I assume you'll want to be in on the assault on the Stone."

"Indeed.  I will be there."

Ernie: "Now how the fuck do we transport these two?"

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #714 on: November 24, 2010, 03:53:03 AM »
"I'm perfectly sane, so long as I'm not enjoying the art of killing things with a sword too much. However, I think it is best if we maintain a sense of individuality amongst ourselves, especially since we are so young as an established group.

I would prefer we try the werewolves as well, though I think that less time should be wasted in laying siege to this obvious martial threat, regarding the wizard, the powerful stone thing, and the walking dead. In fact, if the authorities would like to take over this werewolf case, with some indication as to our involvement, then we would be happy with assisting in the removal of said magical/martial threat."

[spoiler]
Diplomacy: 24

To improve Ernie/Thog's mood to helpful, if not already there. Or at least by a step up.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 05:07:22 PM by Flay Crimsonwind »

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #715 on: November 24, 2010, 07:45:28 AM »
I am content as long as we get rid of the undead. That rock seem to cause most of the problems around here anyway
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #716 on: November 24, 2010, 09:27:50 AM »
"I'd like to look at the rock too, but it sounds like we might not be able to destroy it."
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
Quote from: CryoSilver
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #717 on: November 24, 2010, 11:00:47 AM »
"I am most certainly not insane."

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #718 on: November 24, 2010, 12:07:51 PM »
"I am most certainly not insane."
"Guilt by association." :p

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #719 on: November 24, 2010, 12:22:00 PM »
Squirrel: "Cool.  I've always wanted to fight in a war, and this is close nuff.  Back soon." *scampers*