« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2010, 12:01:39 AM »
yes

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: OCC
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2010, 09:14:55 PM »
intrestinf idea
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

Stormcrow

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2010, 10:54:38 PM »
Did i lose all my players or did every one go on a holiday ?

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2010, 11:07:48 PM »
We're kinda waiting on you, I think. We responded, we're all just waiting to get to where our shuttle or whatever is going, right?

Stormcrow

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2010, 11:16:17 PM »
with only 2 of you responding i was not sure

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2010, 11:27:14 PM »
3, but yeah, I see what you mean. Perhaps people just got busy?

If you can try to prod people more often, they may respond more often. Otherwise people see that no updates have been made and they ignore the thread.

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2010, 11:27:14 PM »
My guy wouldn't even be listening. He's to busy playing online games to talk back.
This Char has left me with an urge to play a smart guy with the computer in his head.
Villain starts to monologue, finishes with "And no-one can stop me now!" then he says, "Are you sure, because I've been streaming this to youtube for the past 10 minutes, along with our GPS coordinates."
Also, @ flay, Does Roy have wireless?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 02:49:24 AM by jojolagger »
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

endgamecutter

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2010, 02:47:40 AM »
My guy wouldn't even be listening. He's to busy playing online games to talk back.
This Char has left me with an urge to play a smart guy with the computer in his head.
Villain starts to monologue, finishes with "And no-one can stop me now!" then he says, "Are you sure, because I've been streaming this to youtube for the past 10 minutes, along with our GPS coordinates."

must resist...barely...know...joke...argh
OBJECTION!!! There is a contradiction in this statement! You previously expressed a fondness for the character as a rich moron, to play him as a smart character would defy both his pre-established character and previously expressed desires in said character!

...sorry, I may not be funny, but its hard not to try

on an unrelated note: we are here today to mourn the passing of the respect we once held for phoenix wright games (I still need to play one, making said humor fail even MORE insulting) We are also here today to express my thorough dislike of the posting scrollbar on these forums. For they make it very hard to spellcheck.
there is roughly a 99% chance that this post is an obscure reference to SOMETHING.

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2010, 02:51:40 AM »
must resist...barely...know...joke...argh
OBJECTION!!! There is a contradiction in this statement! You previously expressed a fondness for the character as a rich moron, to play him as a smart character would defy both his pre-established character and previously expressed desires in said character!
I said this character has led to me wanting to play a smart character, not that I'll play this character as a smart character.
Quotes [spoiler]
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2010, 05:53:12 PM »
yup just waiting to go forward.
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2010, 03:41:17 PM »
Which dot am I? My speech text is brown, so I'm not sure which represents me.

Stormcrow

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2010, 03:48:30 PM »
my bad did not remember or see that what colour u were useing so pick any unclamed one for now i will fix it next round.

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2010, 07:13:36 PM »
Behold, This forum has a gold text color. If you don't bold it, it's very hard to read. @ Flay & Arcanis Do you have wi-fi?
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2010, 07:16:03 PM »
pretty sure I do but i'll verify.
apparently i don't. I have a cellular modem and sat. data link, as well as an interface port.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 07:19:33 PM by archangel.arcanis »
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2010, 12:06:31 AM »
I was about to say I was running internet off a wireless router in my house, but you mean does my charrie have the wifi thing in his head, huh? He's got the satellite robo-enhancement, yes, as well as a phone built in.

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2010, 01:37:14 AM »
I was about to say I was running internet off a wireless router in my house, but you mean does my charrie have the wifi thing in his head, huh? He's got the satellite robo-enhancement, yes, as well as a phone built in.

pretty sure I do but i'll verify.
apparently i don't. I have a cellular modem and sat. data link, as well as an interface port.

Short range direct communication would be better, but that should do fine.
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

endgamecutter

• Email
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2010, 01:41:05 AM »
oh crap...I just realized I didn't hook myself up with any form of communitation device :banghead mind if I just assume the helmet the MMI suit comes with has a comm unit inside?
there is roughly a 99% chance that this post is an obscure reference to SOMETHING.

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2010, 01:46:01 AM »
oh crap...I just realized I didn't hook myself up with any form of communitation device :banghead
That actually fits with the suit being in alpha testing.
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

endgamecutter

• Email
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2010, 01:57:50 AM »
oh crap...I just realized I didn't hook myself up with any form of communitation device :banghead

ah, touche.

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2010, 02:13:01 AM »
ah, touche.
We can have a comm added when we get back. I'm sure Samantha can contact the dev team and they'll have something b the time were back.
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]