Author Topic: Red Dragon Inn  (Read 2216 times)

Peaboo

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Red Dragon Inn
« on: July 08, 2010, 03:13:37 AM »
I like this game. It's pretty neat that each deck has one character's image on most cards. I would have liked to see more "give other players a drink" cards though. While 40 cards is fun, Magic has me thinking all card decks should be 60 cards. :)

I am disappointed I can't find Red Dragon Inn 2. It's out of print/sold out everywhere. Four more characters would make it playable up to 8 players, and give fewer players more choice of characters.

TheWordSlinger

• Bi-Curious George
  • Nunc est bibendum
    • Email
Re: Red Dragon Inn
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 03:39:34 AM »
This is definitively a great game! I love the expansion too, Gog being my all time favorite Red Dragon Inn character.
Something to look out for when playing with more than four people is that it is possible for a person to die before their turn even happens. My group of friends adopts the house rule where if you're playing with five or more, you can only "target" the players on your left and right.
Currently playing:
Forte Lulz, Chaotic EVIL Bard bent on world domination;
Canere Potentia, to sing of power.
Aralaxax, Warforged Osteomancer, Machines are my people, I wield bones as other wield swords.
Randall Gray, she's not sexually confused, honest!
Zion "I can make followers, but why bother when people line up for me?"
Currently DMing: Real Men Use Their Hands, World's Largest Dungeon
"If you can pretend to be a half-orc barbarian or a dwarf wizard then you can pretend to be an alpha male."-Ninjarabbit
"The hotel shop only had two decent books, and I'd written both of them."-Douglas Adams
"It's funny how the Earth never opens up and swallows you when you want it to." Xander Harris, Buffy the Vampire Slayer