Author Topic: Help me clarify something...  (Read 987 times)

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
Help me clarify something...
« on: July 06, 2010, 04:21:20 AM »
Alrighty, so Bloodstorm Blade 2 gives allows you to count ranged attack rolls as melee attacks. Cool, so you can use them as an attack of opportunity.

One thing is, it never says you actually convert the ranged attack into a melee attack, only that it is counted as one.

So... Bloodstorm Blade 10 gives you the ability to make a single ranged attack that hits every one in sight.

So a Bloodstorm Blade 10 can hit every one within his range with an AoO...

I think this would be the beginning of an excellent lockdown build, seeing that Stand Still works off of an AoOs threatened area, and Mageslayer stops any casting while in your threatened area...

I really hope this is legal.
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
Re: Help me clarify something...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 04:46:36 AM »
Unless it says something about threatening at range (AFB right now), I doubt it'll work.
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
Re: Help me clarify something...
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 10:48:05 PM »
Yeah, it probably wouldn't work for things that function of threatened area, but since you could, with the help of some Master Thrower, hit everyone within your range 2 times at least, make that 3+ if they are close packed, as an AoO. I think that might be build-worthy...
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing