Author Topic: Need help with a Cleric of Mystra  (Read 5519 times)

OblivionSmurf83

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
Re: Need help with a Cleric of Mystra
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2010, 04:41:29 PM »
Yes. So, actually, even using old Mystra, CN won't cut it without Heretic of the faith. Nor would N, as I believe you're not allowed to be N as a Cleric unless your Deity is.

Rebel7284

• Grape ape
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2010, 06:29:47 PM »
Yes. So, actually, even using old Mystra, CN won't cut it without Heretic of the faith. Nor would N, as I believe you're not allowed to be N as a Cleric unless your Deity is.
Also, i will be lawful evil, if that should matter.

Correct, but LE does work, so all is good :)
Negative level on a chicken would make it a wight the next day.  Chicken the other wight meat. -borg286

Ebiris

• Monkey bussiness
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2010, 08:41:57 PM »

On the other hand, if you use 'old old' Mystra (otherwise known as Mystryl), Chaotic Neutral is a perfect fit!

Lo77o

• Guns dont kill people, apes with guns kills people
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2010, 08:29:07 PM »
On the other hand, if you use 'old old' Mystra (otherwise known as Mystryl), Chaotic Neutral is a perfect fit!

That would actually be extremely nice. However it would bar me from taking the initiate of mystra feat.
"Home is where you can find a decent graveyard and strangers can disappear without awkward questions." - Braids, Cabal Minion

Tethlis

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2010, 06:59:28 PM »
I'm not at my books but the rashemen worship the three, on of which is mystra. Check unapproachable east, there might be a rule in there or use the ebberon prc and ask your dm if it can apply to themk

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2010, 01:02:44 AM »

That would actually be extremely nice. However it would bar me from taking the initiate of mystra feat.
Could you just be extremely old, and get grandfathered in?
Linguist, Mad, Unique, none of these things am I
My custom class: The Priest of the Unseen Host
Planetouched Handbook
Want to improve your character?  Then die.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2010, 03:10:22 AM »

Could you just be extremely old, and get grandfathered in?
Temporal Stasis would do it. The very old bit(1st generation Mystryl) I mean, not the grandfather clause.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Lo77o

• Guns dont kill people, apes with guns kills people
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2010, 09:39:35 AM »
Iv settled on a Lawful Evil alignment, and for the time being i am using the touchstone to get shapechange. However, going old old school might be another clever way to do it, and ill keep that in mind if i end up playing a chaotic character later on.
"Home is where you can find a decent graveyard and strangers can disappear without awkward questions." - Braids, Cabal Minion