Author Topic: interesting challange to me by DM  (Read 9061 times)

Havok4

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • It can only be attributable to human error.
Re: interesting challange to me by DM
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2010, 12:47:10 AM »
I had completely forgotten about divine minion. It is indeed much more powerful and would be a better choice. I just don't usually consider it as I think it is cheesy but in your case it seems appropriate. The only issue that you might run into is the requirement of the wild shape class feature for MoMF if your DM is picky about that sort of thing. But I think it works as the wild shape feature of the divine minion works as a druid. Be sure to look into LA buyoff rules if they are allowed.

raith0

• Bi-Curious George
Re: interesting challange to me by DM
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2010, 09:18:07 AM »
I had completely forgotten about divine minion. It is indeed much more powerful and would be a better choice. I just don't usually consider it as I think it is cheesy but in your case it seems appropriate. The only issue that you might run into is the requirement of the wild shape class feature for MoMF if your DM is picky about that sort of thing. But I think it works as the wild shape feature of the divine minion works as a druid. Be sure to look into LA buyoff rules if they are allowed.

The Ability works as an 11th level druid.  and you have the druids class ability as a racial trait.  my group has always tried to look at things with a touch of common sense.  its how and why we dont let things get out of control with the tier 1 and tier 2 classess.

not sure about buy off would be nice i think i can buy off the +1 by 5th level that we are starting at if i remember correctly.

ron