Author Topic: It's the Friendly Fractal Fruit Farmers Fall sale! All ghasts MUST GO! (enc)  (Read 21142 times)

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
Sabot heads on through.  What could possibly go wrong?
Linguist, Mad, Unique, none of these things am I
My custom class: The Priest of the Unseen Host
Planetouched Handbook
Want to improve your character?  Then die.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Eren crosses through without changing form.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
Talon follows close behind, not stopping to realize that while he took damage, he doesn't feel sore or so much as weary. This mission was quite new to him, and full of many new and frankly overwhelming experiences. Nowhere near as simple as the petty crimes he used to perpetrate during his time in the Five Dragons gang. He was going to need to get used to the absurdity inherent to the life of professional adventurers, though something told him that may never happen.

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
Ghik leaves with the others, happy that he got to kill something and leave this place alive for another adventure...

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
(At this point I figure no one wants to stay behind. I'll timeskip to the report itself as soon as I've got more time to write a good post.  ;))
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!