Author Topic: Uberizing My Allies With My Abilities: How?  (Read 3943 times)

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
Re: Uberizing My Allies With My Abilities: How?
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2010, 01:59:45 AM »
The group already has a golemancer Artificer.  The DM believes golem-making is an ancient art that demands quest completion to get.  No Dedicated Wrights 'til level 12.

but... they aren't golems....

snakeman830

• Organ Grinder
  • BG's resident furry min/maxxer
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2010, 09:47:50 AM »
Dedicated Wright almost eliminates the time needed for crafting.  You can have more than one if you need it.
Not that there's any benefit to it as you are still considered to be crafting the item, so only one provides any benefit (the others could work on making mundane stuff, though).
I am constantly amazed by how many DM's ban Tomb of Battle.  The book doesn't even exist!

Quotes:[spoiler]
By yes, she means no.
That explains so much about my life.
hiicantcomeupwithacharacterthatisntaghostwhyisthatamijustretardedorsomething
Why would you even do this? It hurts my eyes and looks like you ate your keyboard before suffering an attack of explosive diarrhea.
[/spoiler]

If using Genesis to hide your phylactry, set it at -300 degrees farenheit.  See how do-gooders fare with a liquid atmosphere.

LargePrime

• Curious George
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 11:26:34 AM »
Dedicated Wright almost eliminates the time needed for crafting.  You can have more than one if you need it.
Not that there's any benefit to it as you are still considered to be crafting the item, so only one provides any benefit (the others could work on making mundane stuff, though).
ECS285 "He may then leave, allowing the wright to carry the process through to completion."
You are not considered to be crafting the item. You do not have the spell(s) spent, you are not required to rest.  And there is no limit to how many you have.