Author Topic: Sibling Paragon [3.5] PEACH  (Read 3317 times)

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Thread Necromancy a Specialty
Sibling Paragon [3.5] PEACH
« on: May 28, 2010, 01:25:31 AM »
Yes, you read that right. This is a paragon class for siblings.
"Why", I pretend to hear you cry, "is this really necessary?"

Basically, this is to supply families that adventure together with more power.

Remember, the family that plays together stays together!

Sibling Paragon

Note: This must be taken by a group of siblings on the same levels. You cannot take this Paragon in a vacuum. This group of people is henceforth referred to as your family.

BAB         Fort         Ref       Will            Special                              CL
1st:          *            *            *         *             Sharing is Caring                   *
2nd           *            *            *         *             Help Your Sister                    -
3rd:           *            *            *         *            Perfect Family                      *

*: Same progression as before this class was taken

Sharing is Caring: Once per day, a character with this ability may grant a number of uses of a Su or Sp ability granted by their class(es) to another member of the family equal to the number of levels both of you have in Sibling Paragon (i.e., if a pair of siblings in a family reach third level of Sibling Paragon, and one of them somehow loses 2 levels in this paragon class, you may only transfer 1 use between the family members.) This ability is used as if the receiving character(s) had half the levels that the donor has in the class(es) that grant/progress that ability.

Help Your Sister: A number of times per day equal to twice the number of levels the member of the family with the lowest level in Sibling Paragon has, any member of the family may use the statistics of any other family member within 50'. This means, for example, that Georgia, a Wizard 3/Sibling Paragon 2, could use the BAB of her fighter 3/Sibling Paragon 2 brother.

Perfect Family: As long as no sibling with less than 3 levels in this class is within 100', all characters with Sibling Paragon within that range may act, for the purpose of BAB/Will/Fort/Ref/CL/ML/BL/IL and so on, as if they had two more levels in one of their non-Sibling-Paragon classes.

Sorry about the sucky tablish thing, I don't know how to do them.

P.S. I'm kinda making this as a joke, but maybe something can be salvaged from it.
[spoiler]Fighter: "I can kill a guy in one turn."
Cleric: "I can kill a guy in half a turn."
Wizard: "I can kill a guy before my turn."
Bard: "I can get three idiots to kill guys for me."

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.
probably over on "Off-topic".
might want to put a little disclaimer in the first post.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
Re: Sibling Paragon [3.5] PEACH
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 09:00:53 PM »
Looking back at this, I think this looks reasonably strong; after all, it only works among families, and it does technically lose you 3 levels of class features from another class...

Thoughts?

On a strange note, would anyone be put out if we had a post about people or events we can spare a thought for, or if its within their creed, a prayer for? Just a random thought, but ... hells I wouldn't have known about either Archangels daughter or Saeomons niece if I didn't happen to be on these threads.
Sounds fine to me.

This is the Min/Max board. We should be able to figure out a way to optimize the POWER OF PRAYER(TM) that doesn't involve "Pazuzu, Pazuzu, Pazuzu".
[/spoiler]

My final project for my film independent study course. It could do with a watching and critiquing

Garryl

• Hong Kong
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 09:14:13 PM »
Perfect Family strangely encourages you to ostracize any members of your "family" that get any negative levels... So, yeah, just thought I'd point that out.

By the way, Amechra, are you back or is this just a temporary thing? If you're doing better, it's good to see you back.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 09:15:48 PM by Garryl »
A Guide to Free D&D - A resource of free, official D&D resources on the web.
General listing of my homebrew.
Links to things I've worked on
[spoiler]
Idiot Crusader, refreshing maneuvers for free every round.
The Opposed Checks Handbook - Under construction.
Adaptations Handbook - Under construction.
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 09:28:31 PM »
Looking back at this, I think this looks reasonably strong; after all, it only works among families
Nope, not abusable at all.

Side-note: the aliens should have just hired those guys.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Amechra

• Man in Gorilla Suit
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 10:31:36 PM »
I'm easing my way back in; unlike before, there will be rather large gaps between any posts I make, and I don't really feel ready to take John back up in Town of Terror yet.

And I do recognize that I will have to rearrange stuff; I made this not long after I started on the forums, so...

Sounds fine to me.

[/spoiler]