Author Topic: Campaign Thread II: The Sequel  (Read 87576 times)

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
Re: Campaign Thread II: The Sequel
« Reply #920 on: July 13, 2010, 01:41:12 PM »
"Need I reminder you we only have one ring of communication? If we split up, only one group will be covered."
Says Ceusharath, this first part directed at the necromancer. He then continues "If two of the locations are really close to each other, we should take those two, but That means we should ask for more information. Also I get the feeling the money for newbs guy is hiding something."
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #921 on: July 13, 2010, 04:47:44 PM »
"THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!"

"IT'S OK TO KILL EVIL UNICORNS! THE GODS DON'T MIND REALLY!"

"Now it's true there are rumors about me, but that's just cause I'm a Medusa.  Those elves had it coming."

"IT'S AN EASY JOB!"

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #922 on: July 13, 2010, 10:24:59 PM »
"FUCK IT, THINK OF ME TOO!  I'M TOO HOT TO DIE!!"

"PEOPLE WILLING TO RAPE THE UNICORNS IN REVENGE BEFORE KILLING THEM ARE ACCEPTABLE!"

"After all they surprised me naked in my bath.  What else was I gonna do?"

"MONKEYS COULD DO THIS WORK!"

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #923 on: July 13, 2010, 10:30:58 PM »
"Let's just take them all and do them quickly." Zachary was getting impatient; he hated this form he was stuck with, and wanted to remove it as quickly as possible.

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #924 on: July 14, 2010, 12:37:03 AM »
"All in favor of taking all the quests?"
Quotes [spoiler]
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #925 on: July 14, 2010, 02:16:13 AM »
"fine whatever lets go nuts"
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #926 on: July 14, 2010, 08:45:56 AM »
"I realize I'm just a small cat advising you, but lets think on this a moment.  You haven't heard details yet.  No ones said how many undead/unicorns there are to deal with.  And what kind of potential employer specifically asks for newbs?  You'll notice he hasn't mentioned job details.  And the Medusa is practically weeping.  Crazy women are scary critters.  Course if froggy is gonna marry her that leaves him out of the picture, and the rest of you will need a job.  She'll prolly insist on a honeymoon y'know.  And getting her citizenship in Serannian will be tuff."

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #927 on: July 14, 2010, 09:16:02 AM »
"All in favor of taking all the quests?"
"Sure!"
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #928 on: July 14, 2010, 10:37:30 AM »
"I realize I'm just a small cat advising you, but lets think on this a moment.  You haven't heard details yet.  No ones said how many undead/unicorns there are to deal with.  And what kind of potential employer specifically asks for newbs?  You'll notice he hasn't mentioned job details.  And the Medusa is practically weeping.  Crazy women are scary critters.  Course if froggy is gonna marry her that leaves him out of the picture, and the rest of you will need a job.  She'll prolly insist on a honeymoon y'know.  And getting her citizenship in Serannian will be tuff."
"we can ask for details first but i don't think froggy marring her will work since the rings and all you know, lets talk about the undead one frist"
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #929 on: July 14, 2010, 11:32:41 AM »
"we can ask for details first but i don't think froggy marring her will work since the rings and all you know, lets talk about the undead one frist"
"Crap,hadn't thought about that..."

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #930 on: July 14, 2010, 02:14:42 PM »
"Crap,hadn't thought about that..."
"Which is we'll I'll tell her we have an idea but we need to make some preparations. She doesn't go more crazy, we have time to set everything up."

And getting her citizenship in Serannian will be tuff."
"Citizenship is run by people who check the requests over, right?" :smirk
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #931 on: July 14, 2010, 02:25:43 PM »
 :nonono "this is going to end badly i can just tell"

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #932 on: July 14, 2010, 05:53:39 PM »
"So, saying "we're boned" at this point would be redundant?" :D

konner09

• Email
« Reply #933 on: July 14, 2010, 07:00:02 PM »
*groans* "really you cold not have left that pun alone." joseph says facepalming himself

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #934 on: July 14, 2010, 10:34:13 PM »
"HEY! IS THAT FAT GUY A CLERIC!?!"

"YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE YOU NEED A FUN TIME KILLING SOMETHING.  HOW ABOUT UNICRONS!?!"

"Hmmm....human males...well you wouldn't be my first choice but I could use you to make do...how do you lot feel about children?"

"HEY! YOU ASSHOLES LOOK LIKE NEWBS!"
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 06:12:44 PM by bhu »

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #935 on: July 14, 2010, 11:03:18 PM »
Kintal just stands there and shakes his head.
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

konner09

• Email
« Reply #936 on: July 14, 2010, 11:17:59 PM »
bhu
[spoiler]i don't think the guy should know i am a blob remember[/spoiler]

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #937 on: July 15, 2010, 09:54:26 AM »
"Hey, guys.  Can we get a consensus so these people will SHUT THE HELL UP!

Oh...  I said that last part out loud, didn't I?

Seriously people, calm down.  We might be able to help all of you.  Personally, I'd say lets go handle the undead first, and keep our eyes open for any potential prospects for our lovely scaly lady here.  Agree?"
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #938 on: July 15, 2010, 11:32:24 AM »
"Meh, sure."

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email