Author Topic: Campaign Thread II: The Sequel  (Read 87573 times)

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: Campaign Thread II: The Sequel
« Reply #840 on: July 06, 2010, 04:25:10 AM »
[spoiler]IMMM BAACK And know wtf is going on[/spoiler]
"Well i Need nothing to survive since i am not living or dead i just am but i can heal people and i can sort of kill things" he says looking confused at how the ring works before thinking about all the bad and good things he could do with it
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #841 on: July 06, 2010, 09:30:23 AM »
"How good are you lot at woodland survival and hunting?"
"It's not something I have a lot of practice with."
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

solara

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
« Reply #842 on: July 06, 2010, 11:27:10 AM »
"I am not terribly adept at surviving in the woods on my own. It was never something I had to learn." Savorel says.

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #843 on: July 06, 2010, 11:35:06 AM »
"So to sum up: We're boned."

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #844 on: July 06, 2010, 01:45:51 PM »
"Except for me. Say would If be possible to have someone roll a keg into my coffin?"
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #845 on: July 06, 2010, 01:58:36 PM »
"We could stick your coffin IN a keg, which would make it a simple task to roll you along. I imagine the effect would be the same...

".... And yes, I was also instructed to seek out cats."

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #846 on: July 06, 2010, 03:08:41 PM »
"Well, if I get enough provisions, I can put quite a bit in my backpack.  How long are we going to be out?"
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
[/spoiler]

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #847 on: July 06, 2010, 07:20:51 PM »
Bartholomeow remains silent for most of the morning and the journey, he accepts the ring without comment and only speaks when asked if he can survive. "I do not require much sustenance, and am capable of securing my own food."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #848 on: July 06, 2010, 08:28:43 PM »
"Well be stopping over at the Nameless Forest soon.  Bad place.  Lots of monsters and magic critters and curses and such.  The city will be nabbing food and supplies.  It's also an opportunity for 'Adventurers Guilds' to make some extra coin.  The Sheriff is thinking of having you pose as such to keep you out of harms way until the Wizards school can go to trial."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #849 on: July 06, 2010, 08:42:38 PM »
"Except for me. Say would If be possible to have someone roll a keg into my coffin?"

"A keg of what?  Beer?"

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #850 on: July 06, 2010, 08:43:01 PM »
"Well, if I get enough provisions, I can put quite a bit in my backpack.  How long are we going to be out?"

"Uncertain."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #851 on: July 06, 2010, 10:23:40 PM »
Ruam will speak up and mention he is well versed in woodland survival.

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #852 on: July 07, 2010, 06:23:42 AM »
"SO lets see Bartholomeow, Ghosty, alcy and me are the only ones who lack little or nothing to survive... wow"
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 03:29:22 PM by konner09 »
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #853 on: July 07, 2010, 09:15:06 AM »
"SO lets see Bartholomeow, Ghosty and me are the only ones who lack little or nothing to survive... wow"
"I just like the... finer things in life."
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #854 on: July 07, 2010, 07:38:44 PM »
"We'll need all of you to choose a fake name so we can forge papers for you.  After that once the city parks over the Forest we'll be sneaking you off board in plain sight as common adventurers.  None of you has an objection to killing horrifying monsters or undead i assume? We won't be letting them send you after anything too nasty in order to preserve you for the trial.  We'll be telling them you're all newbs."

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #855 on: July 07, 2010, 08:08:40 PM »
"My name is Indigo Montoya."
"Maybe the voice will be useful after all."
Quotes [spoiler]
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #856 on: July 07, 2010, 08:15:43 PM »
"WTF was that?"

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #857 on: July 07, 2010, 08:31:50 PM »
"This voice that won't leave me alone. It seems insane but harmless. Sometimes it's a bit helpful but usually it's just annoying."
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #858 on: July 07, 2010, 08:50:17 PM »
"I shall be... Elkiss Von Vortigaunt!" :p

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #859 on: July 07, 2010, 08:56:39 PM »
"This voice that won't leave me alone. It seems insane but harmless. Sometimes it's a bit helpful but usually it's just annoying."

"Uhh yeah.  Do your best to keep it quiet or tell people your haunted or something."