Author Topic: Campaign Thread II: The Sequel  (Read 87549 times)

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
Re: Campaign Thread II: The Sequel
« Reply #640 on: June 28, 2010, 08:57:51 PM »
Purr
[spoiler]"He already knows that I, in my human form, am going to be following him like a disease."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #641 on: June 28, 2010, 09:24:31 PM »
Roza: "We do have some alternatives to alcohol.  They aren't always in stock, but we do have stuff..."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #642 on: June 28, 2010, 09:25:27 PM »
to Alcy

random drunk patron in luchador mask: "You wrassle ma'am?  We needs more wimmen wrasslers."

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #643 on: June 28, 2010, 09:28:33 PM »
"It's a trap!"
Ceusharath drains the cup of beer.
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #644 on: June 28, 2010, 09:50:49 PM »
"I have, though it is not the preferred recreational sport of my people."

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #645 on: June 28, 2010, 10:13:47 PM »
to Alcy

random drunk patron in luchador mask: "You wrassle ma'am?  We needs more wimmen wrasslers."
"Now that would be a sight to see.  Alcy, you should consider the man's offer."
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
Quote from: CryoSilver
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #646 on: June 28, 2010, 10:34:20 PM »
"Wrastling what is Wrastlin?" Joseph asks confused "can I try wrasstlin?"
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #647 on: June 28, 2010, 11:19:54 PM »
"Wrastling what is Wrastlin?" Joseph asks confused "can I try wrasstlin?"

"I dunno lil' feller.  I mean it's possible but how does someone grab a blob and wrassle him?"

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #648 on: June 28, 2010, 11:20:55 PM »
"I have, though it is not the preferred recreational sport of my people."

"You aren't one of those wimmen who are secretly penis monsters are  you?  We could use that in the storyline, but it'll be hard to get the other wimmens to wrassle yuh."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #649 on: June 28, 2010, 11:23:30 PM »
[spoiler]"I only got here a little while ago, we just had to fight off some monsters"

OOC: Yay! that means I have... 2536 till I level up
[/spoiler]

Littha
[spoiler] "You all need to sit down in one of hte offices and get some education on how this city works."[/spoiler]

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #650 on: June 28, 2010, 11:30:14 PM »
[spoiler]

"Kay"

OOC: I doubt Cusic would pay much attention to anyone explaining it... not such a great attention span.
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #651 on: June 28, 2010, 11:39:34 PM »
[spoiler]

"Kay"

OOC: I doubt Cusic would pay much attention to anyone explaining it... not such a great attention span.
[/spoiler]

Littha

[spoiler]"I also know where all the men worth pounding hang out if you're ever interested."[/spoiler]

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #652 on: June 28, 2010, 11:40:38 PM »
[spoiler]
"Like in a fight? I used to fight in an arena all the time, it was fun and the pay was good..."
[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #653 on: June 28, 2010, 11:47:05 PM »
"well you can grab me. You can not go through me" joseph says before ordering a bottle of watermelon liquer and downing it in one go before falling on the floor
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 11:51:21 PM by konner09 »
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #654 on: June 28, 2010, 11:51:14 PM »
"You aren't one of those wimmen who are secretly penis monsters are  you?  We could use that in the storyline, but it'll be hard to get the other wimmens to wrassle yuh."

Alcy's eyes glow with white-hot fire again as her hand slowly reaches for her sword...

She holds, not wanting to break any laws or cause a ruckus. But oh, how she does wish harm to this creature, and it is evident on her face.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #655 on: June 28, 2010, 11:51:56 PM »
[spoiler]
"Like in a fight? I used to fight in an arena all the time, it was fun and the pay was good..."
[/spoiler]

Littha

[spoiler]"The other kind of pounding sweetie.  There's not much available in teh city so us women need to network to keep each other advised."[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #656 on: June 28, 2010, 11:52:51 PM »
"well you can grab me. You can not go through me" joseph says before ordering a bottle of watermelon liquer and downing it in one go before falling on the floor

"Well feller, if you're willin' and we can clear a space ah kin show you."

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #657 on: June 28, 2010, 11:53:06 PM »
"Alcy, calm down. These idiots don't know what they're saying. It would be too good for them to die."

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #658 on: June 28, 2010, 11:54:17 PM »
"You aren't one of those wimmen who are secretly penis monsters are  you?  We could use that in the storyline, but it'll be hard to get the other wimmens to wrassle yuh."

Alcy's eyes glow with white-hot fire again as her hand slowly reaches for her sword...

She holds, not wanting to break any laws or cause a ruckus. But oh, how she does wish harm to this creature, and it is evident on her face.

"WOAH!!!! Woah ma'am, didn't mean no offense.   It's just the last Arrival we had a lot of women  who were secretly penis monsters.  It pays to ask theses days...couple of them grabbed some schoolgirls at a show...wasn't pretty..."

konner09

• Email
« Reply #659 on: June 28, 2010, 11:55:15 PM »
"OKay lets wraslla" joseph says trying to stand up but collapses into a heap