Author Topic: Campaign Thread II: The Sequel  (Read 87577 times)

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: Campaign Thread II: The Sequel
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2010, 12:55:52 AM »
I cast spiritual weapon it takes the form of a heavy mace and it attacks the closest zombie to me
[spoiler]Force attack 1d8+1+3+4 ? [8,1,3,4] = (16) [/spoiler]
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2010, 01:50:05 AM »
You need to make a to hit roll with it before doing damage.  Speaking of damage where did all those modifiers come from?

Flay and Nanshork your up

konner09

• Email
« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2010, 01:53:29 AM »
You need to make a to hit roll with it before doing damage.  Speaking of damage where did all those modifiers come from?

Flay and Nanshork your up
+1 for spell caster bonus +3 for base attack bonus +4 for wisdum modifier bonus
and i can't find out what i have to roll to make a hit
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2010, 01:59:02 AM »
Your to hit roll is 1d20 plus wisdom modifier plus BAB.  Damage is 1d8 plus (one per three caster levels)

konner09

• Email
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2010, 02:02:26 AM »
1d20+3+4;1d8+1 ? [19,3,4] = (26)  :D
1d20+3+4;1d8+1 ? [4,1] = (5)  :(

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2010, 02:14:03 AM »
You forgot to link to your roll (who did you target?)

konner09

• Email
« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2010, 02:16:08 AM »

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2010, 02:25:35 AM »
have a zombie woman who devours penile organs and she gets all the negative attention...

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2010, 02:34:47 AM »
have a zombie woman who devours penile organs and she gets all the negative attention...
Only because we want to save her from Bartholomeow
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2010, 02:37:00 AM »
 :backtotopic

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2010, 03:06:17 AM »
Spleens attack pisses off Zachary, who had not been hit that hard in quite some time. Figuring it was a blow for a blow, and still with his sword trained on his foe, Zachary makes a second, well executed and well timed attack with his sword, swift and stunning. He seems to enjoy the fight, a grin spreadin on his face as he executes the cut.

[spoiler]HP: 32
KP: 4

Attacks Spleen (who I assume I did the 9 damage to prior)
To-Hit: 19
Damage: 19

Don't we have a living spell of at-will positive energy attacks? Can't he just nuke these bitches while we flank them?[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2010, 03:12:17 AM »
Don't we have a living spell of at-will positive energy attacks? Can't he just nuke these bitches while we flank them?
by nuke i assume you mean hit them with Cure Light Wounds

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #152 on: June 04, 2010, 03:15:25 AM »
Your horrifying attack has enraged the mighty spleen!

In other words he was hurt bad...

konner09

• Email
« Reply #153 on: June 04, 2010, 03:16:03 AM »
is penus dead or not

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #154 on: June 04, 2010, 06:54:59 PM »
Penus is not yet dead no.  As a matter of fact she and the others will be retaliating as soon as Nanshork and Radmelon have had their turns

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #155 on: June 04, 2010, 08:23:57 PM »
Full attack!
Unarmed:1d20+6=25, 1d8+2=8 :thumb
Tongue:1d20+1=15, 1d3+1=2 :bigeye

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #156 on: June 04, 2010, 09:07:50 PM »
For the curious:

Flays opponent (Spleen) looks messed up but still feisty

Radmelon's opponent (Brains) is still standing strong

And Jojolagers opponent (Penus) is not as happy as she could be but not as bad off as Spleen either

konner09

• Email
« Reply #157 on: June 06, 2010, 12:01:37 AM »
"Thesse Zombies are tuff but we can beat them in the name of all things that burn!"

[spoiler] YES YES I DID JUST SAY THAT[/spoiler]

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #158 on: June 06, 2010, 12:17:08 AM »
"Go burn!"

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #159 on: June 06, 2010, 04:36:13 PM »
OK Nanshork hasnt been on in three days so we'll assume he's holding for this round.

And now the zombeh response:

Penus does a flying side kick at Ceushareth: 

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2550035/ nails him
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2550036/ makes the 50% roll
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2550038/ doing 5 points of damage.

Brains lets out a scream of the damned and goes Fist of the North Star on Radmelon
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2550040/ only one attack of the flurry hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2550041/ doing 12 hp!

Spleen tries a spinning kick on Flay
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2550042/ hits
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2550043/ doing 6 damage and requiring Flay to make a Fortitude Save