Author Topic: The Warlord's Response to Blade Cascade  (Read 4976 times)

X-Codes

• Organ Grinder
Re: The Warlord's Response to Blade Cascade
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 09:07:17 AM »
This just in: Archspell applies to multiclass powers, even if they're not "spells."  (See the CustServ thread.)  Blade Cascade is now per-encounter.
:lol hahaha, that is hilarious! They just made Blade Cascade even more ridiculous then it already is! Wow....
(well, assuming that CustServ is considered to be a good source... given their history and their ruling right there... I don't think so)
I can do more.  In the whole setup for Blade Cascade, just make sure a Warlord has hit the target with the Sunder Armor and Relentless Assault powers.

Blade Cascade for the whole party!

DemonLord57

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: The Warlord's Response to Blade Cascade
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2008, 01:41:08 PM »
This just in: Archspell applies to multiclass powers, even if they're not "spells."  (See the CustServ thread.)  Blade Cascade is now per-encounter.
:lol hahaha, that is hilarious! They just made Blade Cascade even more ridiculous then it already is! Wow....
(well, assuming that CustServ is considered to be a good source... given their history and their ruling right there... I don't think so)
I can do more.  In the whole setup for Blade Cascade, just make sure a Warlord has hit the target with the Sunder Armor and Relentless Assault powers.

Blade Cascade for the whole party!
Nice idea. Put Sunder Armor on the solo, then the entire party can hit all the weaker guys whenever a crit comes up. Especially nice with some nice crit ranges on the rest of the party (Daggermaster, for example). It's even better if you drop the Sunder Armor and make the solo unconcious instead. You only need one round of unconciousness, so a sleep orbed on the slow would do it. Then it's really a Blade Cascade for the entire party. Probably a bit excessive (3 dailies expended, assuming they weren't all Archspelled, which would be hilarious actually), and Blade Cascade is already enough to make a hard encounter easy, but this completely destroys the encounter, and just seems too awesome :)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 01:43:08 PM by DemonLord57 »